HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL

Billybird

Hope you got my text Nell, sorry I couldn't make it onto the forum on your actual bday :lol:

Hope you had a fantastic, Lijful day!! :D

:wub: Mmmm, just for you:

eternalpre4.jpg

(btw Helen, I am so loving that first Lij pic you posted... phwoaaaaaaar :wub: )

aww thanks guys! those pics are amazing! phwoarness! sorry i didnt post sooner but i've been avoiding coming online in case ppl asked me about the whole elijah fone call thing. I can talk about it now but i was so wound up earlier in the week i couldnt face people asking! anywho bless babyFrodo, she text me to let me know how she was getting on and that the signing was running late and i tried to stay up, i really did! I even stayed sober! in the end i passed out sat upright at 5am, SEVEN f***ING MINUTES BEFORE SHE RANG ME!!!! I couldnt believe it! thats all there was in it! seven minutes! my luck, as far as elijah's concerned... actually make that in general, SUCKS! :lol:

thats twice! i so have to get third time lucky!! anyway i just wanted to say a huge thankyou to bF for trying and for being prepared to share elijah! :D

aww thanks guys! those pics are amazing! phwoarness! sorry i didnt post sooner but i've been avoiding coming online in case ppl asked me about the whole elijah fone call thing. I can talk about it now but i was so wound up earlier in the week i couldnt face people asking! anywho bless babyFrodo, she text me to let me know how she was getting on and that the signing was running late and i tried to stay up, i really did! I even stayed sober! in the end i passed out sat upright at 5am, SEVEN f***ING MINUTES BEFORE SHE RANG ME!!!! I couldnt believe it! thats all there was in it! seven minutes! my luck, as far as elijah's concerned... actually make that in general, SUCKS! :lol:

thats twice! i so have to get third time lucky!! anyway i just wanted to say a huge thankyou to bF for trying and for being prepared to share elijah! :lol:

awww *huuuge hugs* no way!

third time lucky indeed!!!

=x=

aww thanks guys! those pics are amazing! phwoarness! sorry i didnt post sooner but i've been avoiding coming online in case ppl asked me about the whole elijah fone call thing. I can talk about it now but i was so wound up earlier in the week i couldnt face people asking! anywho bless babyFrodo, she text me to let me know how she was getting on and that the signing was running late and i tried to stay up, i really did! I even stayed sober! in the end i passed out sat upright at 5am, SEVEN f***ING MINUTES BEFORE SHE RANG ME!!!! I couldnt believe it! thats all there was in it! seven minutes! my luck, as far as elijah's concerned... actually make that in general, SUCKS! :wub:

thats twice! i so have to get third time lucky!! anyway i just wanted to say a huge thankyou to bF for trying and for being prepared to share elijah! :lol:

*cries* I can't tell u how much I wanted that to work out! Next time we're BOTH gunna be in line to see him...

The signing was meant to be 5-6 but everyone decided we'd rather wait and chat rather than rush it, so it actually went on 5-9 and I was one of the last peeps he saw. I'm sorry again, bad circumstance all round. You WILL get your moment with him, Nell. And face to face is better...

Hope you had a great birthday anyway!!!

aww thanks guys! those pics are amazing! phwoarness! sorry i didnt post sooner but i've been avoiding coming online in case ppl asked me about the whole elijah fone call thing. I can talk about it now but i was so wound up earlier in the week i couldnt face people asking! anywho bless babyFrodo, she text me to let me know how she was getting on and that the signing was running late and i tried to stay up, i really did! I even stayed sober! in the end i passed out sat upright at 5am, SEVEN f***ING MINUTES BEFORE SHE RANG ME!!!! I couldnt believe it! thats all there was in it! seven minutes! my luck, as far as elijah's concerned... actually make that in general, SUCKS! :P

thats twice! i so have to get third time lucky!! anyway i just wanted to say a huge thankyou to bF for trying and for being prepared to share elijah! :unsure:

*cries* I can't tell u how much I wanted that to work out! Next time we're BOTH gunna be in line to see him...

The signing was meant to be 5-6 but everyone decided we'd rather wait and chat rather than rush it, so it actually went on 5-9 and I was one of the last peeps he saw. I'm sorry again, bad circumstance all round. You WILL get your moment with him, Nell. And face to face is better...

Hope you had a great birthday anyway!!!

aww i know you did hun! it just wasn't meant to be! you damn right tho, you and me will meet him together! you haven't told me how it went yet! what did you say to him? and he to you!? what was his hair like!?!?!? lol

thanks guys, i had a lovely birthday! :lol: