Name you top 10 experiences!

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done f*** all really, but thats because I've got kids, once they are all grown up, I'm getting of this country and f***ing off somewhere else.

I think you've done loads...getting married and 2 kids is enough for anybody!!!! :P

So you don't wanna swap then?

Oh yeah I forgot to add, talking and meeting Jelly Baby was one hell of an experience and sharing a room with him LOL.

I've done f*** all really, but thats because I've got kids, once they are all grown up, I'm getting of this country and f***ing off somewhere else.

I think you've done loads...getting married and 2 kids is enough for anybody!!!! :lol:

Oh yeah I forgot to add, talking and meeting Jelly Baby was one hell of an experience and sharing a room with him LOL.

Awww bless ya...was quite an experience sharing a room with ya too popcorn!!! :P

I think you've done loads...getting married and 2 kids is enough for anybody!!!! :lol:

Awww bless ya...was quite an experience sharing a room with ya too popcorn!!! :P

Oh we musn't forget Benjamin as well, he misses you terribly.

OMG Having Jelly Baby as a personal shopper assistant thing is cool, he picked up some jewlerry and some tops for me and I still got them, except the one that got torn, that got threw away.

Next time I am in MK and your with me and we got money to burn, I'm taking you shopping again with me, I promise I'll buy you a pair of socks LOL.

I have to really think about this one.....

1) Losing my Dad to cancer when I was 4 - that had a huge impact on our family....

2) Becoming Supervisor in one of my jobs

3) Leaving Home and buying my own place

4) Climbing a volcano

5) Getting Married

6) Having my Daughter - two weeks overdue, 4 days in labour then an emergency c-section - woah.... now that was an experience!

7) Becoming totally self employed and seeing the business grow

8) All my holidays and travel abroad - they hold special memories

9) Making some amazing friends

10) Working the events and conventions - they are all a brilliant experience.

There's probably more but it's too early to think about it all :lol:

I have no idea how this is going to pan out, so bear with me....

1. Becoming European USMA Blackbelt Heavyweight Champion and holding on to the title for four years.

2. Getting to see Aerosmith at Donnington.

3. Travelling round Norway when the sun didn't set for 8 days straight, and finally watching the sunset from the top of a glacier.

4. The last night of LFACC2 - those who were there in the hotel on Sunday night will know what I mean :)

5. Logging on to a particular forum one night as a whim, and finding so many new friends - most of whom are among the most important people in my life.

6. Turning up to an audition for a laugh and as a result becoming a pro dancer.

7. Every time I get into Milton Keynes train station, and I realise that it's only a matter of minutes before I see my friends

8. Sitting in a jacuzzi, in the sun, on board a cruise ship, travelling round Italy - and wondering if life could *get* any better.

9. Getting blood test results back after being stabbed and getting an all clear.

10. Becoming very good friends with one of my footballing heroes.

aww Troy! *huggles*

1, singing on stage with kylie minogue

2, singing on stage with cliff richard (yeah, ok. hes a *tad* outdated, but he was cool)

3, hearing my whole school cheer after i sang in front of 2000 peoplewith Hayley and Erica.

4,being nominated for "the school 'mum' award"

5, making the trampolining and cheerleading squads at uni.

6, singing for Dom and Andy thanks to a wonderful bunch of girlies from the forum!!!

7, being told that my mum and i make a great team by Gates McFadden.

8, sittin with Dwight Schultz; i could have cried when James called my name out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9,Helping the nurses look after my granddad when he was dying of cancer; they couldnt do much as they had loads of patients, so i did it instead.

10, meeting u guys and finally having somewhere i belong. i dont have to do anything special to be wanted; i simply am. being valued makes life worth living, and u guys make it something special!!!

I have no idea how this is going to pan out, so bear with me....

1. Becoming European USMA Blackbelt Heavyweight Champion and holding on to the title for four years.

2. Getting to see Aerosmith at Donnington.

3. Travelling round Norway when the sun didn't set for 8 days straight, and finally watching the sunset from the top of a glacier.

4. The last night of LFACC2 - those who were there in the hotel on Sunday night will know what I mean :)

5. Logging on to a particular forum one night as a whim, and finding so many new friends - most of whom are among the most important people in my life.

6. Turning up to an audition for a laugh and as a result becoming a pro dancer.

7. Every time I get into Milton Keynes train station, and I realise that it's only a matter of minutes before I see my friends

8. Sitting in a jacuzzi, in the sun, on board a cruise ship, travelling round Italy - and wondering if life could *get* any better.

9. Getting blood test results back after being stabbed and getting an all clear.

10. Becoming very good friends with one of my footballing heroes.

Number 3 sounds really cool :blink:

and Jody, Kylie Minogue? what? eh? Explain...please.... :lol:

hmmm

in no particular order....

1. discovering showmasters n all u lot

2. meetin my fave ppl, i.e ppl off harry potter! lol

3. going on Mastermind

4. the 1st time i went to florida

5. cominf 1st in my 1st line dance comp and being 2nd place in the European linedance championships after only bin dancin a yr n a half

6. Meeting Tom (other half) again

7. goin down to stay with suzi (1st time i ever got a train on my own)

8. goin down to london to film Distraction (1st time i ever went anywhere overnite totally alone, it was great!)

cant think of any more at the mo! lol

mine arrrre:

1. Seeing Sum41, exclusivly at the electric ball room, there were ONLY 600 people there! it was maddness. When they played Rythms i was so happy i cried!

2. Going to Canada with my friends on a ski trip! Although I hate sking with a passion, the experiance and time was amazing.

3. Being bridesmade at my uncles wedding

4. Filming my movie for the BBC last summer! Every thing, the training, the arranging, it was brillient.

5. Dancing in a pickup truck! Ass hole dangerous but SOO COOL!

6. Stealing the 150 year old school flag. It was once tried before about 30 years ago by my friends aunt, but she was caught and twisted her anckle. WE achieved it! it was SO dusty it made us choke.

7. Collectormaina 3! good times!

8. Getting hair extentions

9. Going to florida and Swimming with dolphins!

10. Going to see david blane in his box at like 9 o'clock spontaneously from hyde park when i was ment to be home for 7:30! haha its was really fun and bogus.

Things still to come:

1. TATOO

2. Table top dancing

3. L.A this year

4. going to cyprus with the girls in the summer

5. UNI!!

6. driving and owning a car!

one of the most embarrasing times.. EVER! i got begged to do it in front of 100+ people

*refuse*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! *traumatised*

Would be fun though, if i could dance.. :P

you ARE gonna take to greece arent you sarah ^_^

and in the meatime..... Bistro Live... here I come.

omg THAT's where i could have my birthday dinner!!! :o not that im trying to spend *too* much or anything.... and i have nine months yet!

one of the most embarrasing times.. EVER! i got begged to do it in front of 100+ people

*refuse*

Would be fun though, if i could dance.. :D

you ARE gonna take to greece arent you sarah :firedevil:

omg THAT's where i could have my birthday dinner!!! :D not that im trying to spend *too* much or anything.... and i have nine months yet!

If my parents ever let me, then yup, you're coming :P

No real order.

1) Meeting McFly, because...well, just because. And seeing them live.

2) Seeing Busted perform live, cos it was one of the last times they ever performed together as a band, and I'm really glad I did it.

3) Meeting any of my favourite film stars, so...at cons and at premieres.

4) The Harry Potter premiere, because it deserves its own mention.

5) Meeting you lot, cos you're all fantastic. And weird.

6) Getting my GCSE grades, and only getting ONE B, when I was convinced they would all be Bs and Cs.

7) The first time I got absolutely pissed and had that argument with the BT telegraph pole.

8) Getting my navel pierced, after wanting it done for years.

9) Getting a boyfriend I actually cared about.

10) Seeing Ghost of the Robot before they collapsed. James :P

*refuse*

Would be fun though, if i could dance.. :wub:

you ARE gonna take to greece arent you sarah :huh:

omg THAT's where i could have my birthday dinner!!! :lol: not that im trying to spend *too* much or anything.... and i have nine months yet!

If my parents ever let me, then yup, you're coming :wub:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

heres mine:

1.Harry Potter POA Premiere

2. Collectormania 3- as it was my first

3. Going to Israel 3 times and seeing some amazing things

4. Queing at midnite for the 5th harry potter book..omg what an experiance there r some crazy ppl out there lol.

5. Getting my GCSE results

6. My 16th Birthday

7. Meeting all my amazing friends

8. Going on my first rollercoaster and sorta getting over my fear lol

9. Starting secondary skool

10.Going jet skiiing and banana boating

As from march 13th 2005 i would hav jus come back from Poland after visiting concentration camps like Auschwitz and this will definatly no doubt b in my top 10 experiances.