Your ONE AND ONLY all time fave group/singer?

nicky

THE SMITHS

Been a proper fan for about 15 years since I was 14 years old. Never saw them live as I was far too young...I was 11 when they split. Seen Morrissey four times though.

Fave album: The Queen Is Dead

Fave song: Death Of A Disco Dancer

Edited by nicky

THE SMITHS

Been a proper fan for about 15 years since I was 14 years old. Never saw them live as I was far too young...I was 11 when they split. Seen Morrissey four times though.

My fave band of all time is without a doubt U2, and I'll do anything and everything I can to get tickets for the tour next year. Ya heare that Jez, anything........... but within reason, cleaning your bog out is a big no no.

My fave all time singer is doh Bono. He makes me knees go weak and weeeeeeeeeee I love him and I'm going to marry him and have his babies. He just don't know it yet.

Hmm, I was wondering why you quoted me for a moment.

I saw Bono about 2 weeks ago walking along Dame St in Dublin. It was a Sunday (Dec 5th?) night 1.30am and he was with a mate. He may have just come from that hotel U2 own in Temple Bar as he was walking from that direction. I was talking to a guy outside a strip club and saw Bono about 12 metres from me walking in my direction, then he crossed the road and went into George's St. Some people recognised him, I didn't see anyone follow him but people were shocked and said "hey Bono!" and he waved as he walked past. He's very short in real life, he was wearing a dark leather jacket and had funky glasses on.

Hmm, I was wondering why you quoted me for a moment.

I saw Bono about 2 weeks ago walking along Dame St in Dublin. It was a Sunday (Dec 5th?) night 1.30am and he was with a mate. He may have just come from that hotel U2 own in Temple Bar as he was walking from that direction. I was talking to a guy outside a strip club and saw Bono about 12 metres from me walking in my direction, then he crossed the road and went into George's St. Some people recognised him, I didn't see anyone follow him but people were shocked and said "hey Bono!" and he waved as he walked past. He's very short in real life, he was wearing a dark leather jacket and had funky glasses on.

OMG I love you too now!!!!!!

Why oh Why could I not live in Dublin!!!!!!

• Moderators

Hmmm if I had to choose ONE, which sucks, then I'd go with Queen .. Freddie was always an amazing front man, and the rest of the group were great musically. I love the diversity of their music and never get bored of it.

Hmmm if I had to choose ONE, which sucks, then I'd go with Queen .. Freddie was always an amazing front man, and the rest of the group were great musically. I love the diversity of their music and never get bored of it.

I agree with that two, but U2 are srtill my fist band.

Tough one but gota go with QUEEN

Guttered I never saw them live with Freddie but did manage to go to the Tribute concert so at least got most of the group.

Looking forward to the tour with the guy from Free next year!!!!!

THE SMITHS

My fave band of all time is without a doubt U2, and I'll do anything and everything I can to get tickets for the tour next year. Ya heare that Jez, anything........... but within reason, cleaning your bog out is a big no no.

My fave all time singer is doh Bono. He makes me knees go weak and weeeeeeeeeee I love him and I'm going to marry him and have his babies. He just don't know it yet.

Vamps, do you go to U2.com? If you don't, you should 'cos you can sign up there and can get tickets there before they go on sale to the general public.

So yeah, mine would be U2 with INXS close behind. :D