Magazine alert(s)

Zimbing

Heads up people, just to let you know that the new issue of Dreamwatch magazine has not one, but oh its so exciting, not one but TWO Stargate interviews!

A lovely jubely big Joe Flanigan one and a lovely jubely big Amanda Tapping one. Ooooo ahhhh!

And thought we could maybe have this thread so anyone can alert others of Stargate articles in magazines. :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ther are just to many mags out there to choose from.

Me Im just sticking with:-

• Star Trek Magazine the british one
  • STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR the American ST Mag
  • SFX magazine
  • Cul Times - I like this one cause it has Sci-Fi TV listings in the back
  • Lastly the new STARGATE SG 1 mag

The reason I buy so many and don't see the need to buy anymore is cause not all of these mags come out at the same time, the Cult Times is great for the Sci-fi TV listings especially on Sky and one Stargate mag is enough for me, and this SG1, one seems great so far, just waiting for the next one to come out. Oh and yes money and storage are the two main problems with buying so many mags (I could never throw one of my mags out)

:o

:headscratch:

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

I thought i post it in here as it is about the SG1 mags.

Issue 3 of the Official SG1 Magazine comes in 2 different covers.

If you live near a Forbidden Planet, look in the DECEMBER PREVIEWS catalouge and it will tell you that they have done a special cover.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

Zebredy, was just pondering and remembered that David had an interview in the last copy of the magazine, full page smoldering shot included ;) Thought I'd just let you know in case you wanted to back order it :(

which magazine was that in I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe - bought dreamwatch (it was either that or Cult Times - and dreamwatch had a David Kemper article in, so that clinched it :lol:)

Only skim read both articles because of all the spoilers. :lol:

But he looks woooooooonderful... :angry:

Zebredy, was just pondering and remembered that David had an interview in the last copy of the magazine, full page smoldering shot included ;)  Thought I'd just let you know in case you wanted to back order it :lol:

which magazine was that in I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Nikki was referring to DREAMWATCH :lol: (hmmm David :lol: )

roll on WEDS - FORBIDDEN PLANET HERE I COME!!!!!!! :rolleyes: *bounces*

well done to Chris for posting relevant info in the right place!!!!! :wub:

shall keep a look out for that yey! thankies!

surfy sah xx

Zebredy, was just pondering and remembered that David had an interview in the last copy of the magazine, full page smoldering shot included :D Thought I'd just let you know in case you wanted to back order it :rolleyes:

liar! lol kidding! it aint in the previous two editions of dreamwatch! just looked! had to be a different mag!!! what was it?!?

I thought i post it in here as it is about the SG1 mags.

Issue 3 of the Official SG1 Magazine comes in 2 different covers.

If you live near a Forbidden Planet, look in the DECEMBER PREVIEWS catalouge and it will tell you that they have done a special cover.

Now i'm really confused!!! lol! erm.. issue three... where's issue 2?!? it says issue 2 goes on sale on the 23th of december!!! is it the 2nd issue rthat has 2 covers or the third?!? *points at self* justifiably confused!!!

• 3 weeks later...
*BUMP*

Ok just to let you guys know that the next issue of Stargate magazine should now be in the shops. Looks as good as the last issue and has Joe and RDA as the poster boys :rolleyes:

Geez, my mind was once more in the gutter...

I am not telling you what picture I had in my head when I read this. :rolleyes:

Anybody know if I can order this magazine some place online?