Magazine alert(s)

Zimbing

yep I've had a look for you, right here :D

hope they will deliver to Germany! *crosses fingers* B)

Luv sah xx

ps-JOE AND RDA??? :P

*with realisation* OMG how will I choose between them??? :o

*sobs*

No service to Germany available!!

If I send one of you guys the money for the magazine and postage, would one of you be willing to get it for me? I'll throw in a little goodie as thank you of course.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem honey I will let you know when its on its way, dont think the post office is open till wednesday but will pick up the magazines tomorrow. I know how annoying it is when you want something and cant get your hands on it. :P

Oh yes, it really is annoying.

I got a couple of people taping me shows in the US. But the guys basically live in the middle of nowhere, so it makes no sense at all to even ask them about buying things for me.

I am so glad the magazine is at least on sale in the UK and you are helping me out.

beat me to it Shelby!!! :D I'd have done it for you QS and I know other peeps would too :D

I am hoping to pick up my copy in Cardiff tomoz in HMV if they have it cause they do student discount :D

if not I will try n get it from Norhtmapton/MK cause I am going to Vicky's (Tiggerific) for the NY, yey!!! :lol:

STILL don't know who to have on my wall, RDA or Joe??? omg help!!!!!!! lol seriously conteplating getting 2copies so I don't have to decide! :D

anyone know when the next issue is? I know issue 2 is only just out but I was thinking maybe it'll be in the UK for LFACC3 then QS will be able to get it here? B) xx

I get mine posted to me I love the magazine I could read it over and over again. Anybody read the Joe interview when he talks about conventions and he said that they were considering a London one and I was like you did and you came..... awwww :D

Hey QS I have your Magazine its all ready to go just waitin for the Post Office to re open so I can make sure i get the postage right. If there is ever anything else you need then dont hesitate to ask you know my email(i will get you the magazine every issue if you want it). I like being able to help :(

Oh and Sah I would personally go for the RDA poster :blush: , but I also contenplated buying another copy till I realised I cant put posters up in my new house (damn rented accomodation) :D

Edited by Prometheus

anyone know when the next issue is? I know issue 2 is only just out but I was thinking maybe it'll be in the UK for LFACC3 then QS will be able to get it here? :unsure:

I think its the end of February the next issue comes out.

Hey QS I have your Magazine its all ready to go just waitin for the Post Office to re open so I can make sure i get the postage right. If there is ever anything else you need then dont hesitate to ask you know my email(i will get you the magazine every issue if you want it). I like being able to help :D

Oh and Sah I would personally go for the RDA poster :P , but I also contenplated buying another copy till I realised I cant put posters up in my new house (damn rented accomodation) :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are officially my hero.

If Zimbing is right, I should be able to get the next issue at Comic Con then, and the one after that at C7. Maybe they have a subscription service for the rest of Europe after that.

Thanks surfy_sah for being willing to help, too. It's just that I rarely can help out myself (besides taking photos) because Germany is the end of the world when it comes to magazines and stufff. *sighs*

• 4 weeks later...
There is also a stargate tv zone special out £5.99 includes a bit about sg1/ atlantis end of season. An interview with Rainbow as well ;)

saw it the other day, you beat me to posting :P

hehe!

as much as I WANT, I can't justify spending £6 on a mag :blink::uhoh:

I'm hoping it comes on ebay at some point B)

I want the Cult Times Special with Scrubs/CSI at £5 but that's not been listed yet... ;):help:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

Where David is concerned oh yes!!!

heres a little extract from the interview in Starburst!

“you won’t believe this, but I recently pulled a Mckay-ism on my girlfriend Jane; I snapped my fingers at her. I don’t remember doing it, so clearly it was on a subconscious level, or should I say unconscious one. However, now when I get home she gives me a 45-minute grace period to get him out of my system. Can you imagine living with Mckay? Luckily for me, Jane is a saint!|"

can you imagine living with McKAy? - HELL YEAH!!!!!

run?!?!? RUN?? I don't run at ANY time!! :P (well except where events are concerned or missing the train/bus but that's pretty much is!!!!! :P)

cool interview Vicky, will havta read laters!

DREAMWATCH

interviews with Torri and Ms, yey!! :D

Luv sah xx

Has anybody else subscribed to the SG1 DVD magazine because i am stuck on issue 9 and have been for a month. My local Forbidden Planet shop has #15.

Also the offcial Stargate Magazine by Titan wripped my magazine and have to get another copy. Titan do not package the magazines, just stuff it into a crap paper envelope.

Has anybody else subscribed to the SG1 DVD magazine because i am stuck on issue 9 and have been for a month. My local Forbidden Planet shop has #15.

yes I have and havent had one for ages either. I emailed them today about it *waiting patiently for a reply* although i did have a thought today the card no i gave them when i set it up is not the same one that i now have cause ive had a new card. As they process it as point of sale as opposed to direct debit this could have put a spanner in the works......ill let you know if i get a reply.