Zimbing

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

seems we have falled behind slightly on our magazine updating :o

just incase anyone has missed it:

the current issue of SFX has a free SGA poster with it, yey!!!

(thanks Too Tall for mine :P not that he will see this.... :()

anything else to report peeps?

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
seems we have falled behind slightly on our magazine updating ^_^

(thanks Too Tall for mine :lol: not that he will see this.... :D)

Luv sah xx

See you were wrong :lol::D;)

seems we have falled behind slightly on our magazine updating :D

(thanks Too Tall for mine B) not that he will see this.... ;))

Luv sah xx

I have to report that the poster is way too big for my bedroom and is stuck on the side of my wardrobe half hanging off. But its still there ;)

seems we have falled behind slightly on our magazine updating  :unsure:

(thanks Too Tall for mine  :rolleyes:  not that he will see this....  :()

Luv sah xx

See you were wrong :D;):D

I was just doing that reverse psycology thing!!!!! ;)B)

thanks though :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

ps-wahoo for everyone getting an SGA poster! now all I need is bluetac....

seems we have falled behind slightly on our magazine updating ^_^

(thanks Too Tall for mine ^_^ not that he will see this.... :D)

Luv sah xx

Mmm curious, I was in WH Smith this morning and they didnt have it - though that's probably just my branch!!!

Ah I picked up and held the new SGA DVD - mmm I'm still pondering on whether its worth waiting for the boxset ....... can I seriously hold out that long?

silly people!!! have you tried HMV or more possibly Virgin Megastore? Virgin, especially the bigger ones, do LOADS of mags! and if you're a student like moi, you can get 10% off ;)

ooops I was supposed to post this a while back.... (probs the next issue now *hides* :D )

current issue of STARBURST has an interview with John Billingsley (ok so it's mainly Enterprise stuff but still! he's been in SG1!! :P)

and the STARBURST SPECIAL has SGA stuff, mainly interviews with TORRI and RACHEL :D

(didn't have time to read it in WHSmiths :D but it looked good!!!)

Luv sah xx

ps-am waiting for the boxsets but only because I have alot of the SGA eps on CD that people have downloaded for me :D and also because I can't really afford volumes.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am dissapointed with the Stargate DVD Magazine Customer Services.

I wrote them a letter asking for the binder plus the plastic clips. I sent a cheque with the letter and what did i get f----ing clips in an envelope, the chq has not been cashed yet (been many weeks now).

I now get the mags from Forbidden Planet which is much better because they set it aside for me.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB

Newest edition of the official stargate sg1 mag landed on my doorstep this morning. Double sided poster of Mike plus interviews with both Mike and Corin ^_^

Ditto!!!

Ooh and I haven't even had the time to open it yet!!! What am I doing here then? :wub:

Hello

Ok can you lot help me it may be in the next issue of Dreamwatch (the magazine that was one of the sponsors of C7)

Me and my mate Badge as some of you remember were dressed as Daniel and Teal'c on sunday! We are gonna have our picture in this magazine, so please keep a look out for us as i may forget!!!! :wub::D:P you never know some of you lot maybe in croud shots or stuff as they were taking a few pics of random peeps!!

Mo

Hello

Ok can you lot help me it may be in the next issue of Dreamwatch (the magazine that was one of the sponsors of C7)

Me and my mate Badge as some of you remember were dressed as Daniel and Teal'c on sunday! We are gonna have our picture in this magazine, so please keep a look out for us as i may forget!!!! :D:P:D you never know some of you lot maybe in croud shots or stuff as they were taking a few pics of random peeps!!

Mo

dude you never said about that!! will definately keep my eyes open! LOL there might be some more pics of corin too!! *bounces*

Well hang on ... if they were one of the sponsors shouldn't there be an extremely MASSIVE article about it!!?

Well I just got an update from Dreamwatch about the issue that is "Out Now!" (with the Dr Who cover) so it'll be later this month now :P

• 3 weeks later...

CULTIMES has an interview with Chris Judge (well he was on the cover with the Stargate ad!)

SFX is giving away free postcards with the current issue, one from SG1 and SGA are included :rolleyes:

STARGATE MAG has it always been £3.75? :lol: and damn Virgin Megastore for not selling this months issue grrrr!

what's this bout Dreamwatch? like the June issue that's out now or the July issue? has anyone got? :lol:

Luv sah xx

CULTIMES has an interview with Chris Judge (well he was on the cover with the Stargate ad!)

SFX is giving away free postcards with the current issue, one from SG1 and SGA are included :unsure:

STARGATE MAG has it always been £3.75? :o and damn Virgin Megastore for not selling this months issue grrrr!

what's this bout Dreamwatch? like the June issue that's out now or the July issue? has anyone got? ;)

Luv sah xx

oooooooooooooooh SFX sounds good

Just re-eorderd sg mag number 2....coz I lost mine

don't even know how....all I have is 1,3 and 4!!!