The Best & Worst Guests At LFCC

mightymax

I got the impression that Jeanette Goldstein was a little jealous that there was a massive queue for Michael Biehn, but that she spent most of the time sitting there twiddling her thumbs or talking to similarly unpopular Mark Rolston next door. That said, she was perfectly nice and hospitable.

What the f*** are you on about??? I sat between Mark and Jenette all day saturday and she always seemed happy. Yeah, she spoke to Mark alot but thats coz thier good friends.

And they were as popular as most of the guests that weekend!!!!!

sorry, we're closed :blink:

lol you loved that job a little too much mate :D

haha yea, you know id be great at it. How many people did i let in by accident again? :blink:

you let me in, youre a crap bouncer.. oh well, you have enthusiasm, kayla just stood there like, go on through buzzy!

B)

exactly! :P

I tried to stop me, but you just bit my head off :P

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its what im best at *gobble* lol

what did i actually do, sorry jog *sniffle* lol

I was like, stop, then you laughed, then i actually went to physically stop you and you were like

:blink: NOOOOOOOOOOOO, IM COVERED IN STICKERS AND THEY'LL COME OFF, DON'T TOUCHH ME!

Everyone was great but my favourites were David Hewlett :wub: and Rainbow franks :wub: they were fantastic. Yhey were so friendly and eager to chat to theri fans you could tell they were enjoying themselves. Poor David barely stopped all day both days but he was still jolly and happy the entire time! he kept sitting/standing/laying on the table lol. Rainbow was the same, seemed to be jumping over the table every 5 minutes bless his heart! and he wasnt feeling too great on the sunday but he still showed up and gave his fans the best time ever. They both made the weekend for me!!! :wub:

I got the impression that Jeanette Goldstein was a little jealous that there was a massive queue for Michael Biehn, but that she spent most of the time sitting there twiddling her thumbs or talking to similarly unpopular Mark Rolston next door. That said, she was perfectly nice and hospitable.

What the f*** are you on about??? I sat between Mark and Jenette all day saturday and she always seemed happy. Yeah, she spoke to Mark alot but thats coz thier good friends.

sorry, we're closed :rolleyes:

haha yea, you know id be great at it. How many people did i let in by accident again? :D

you let me in, youre a crap bouncer.. oh well, you have enthusiasm, kayla just stood there like, go on through buzzy!

:wub:

lo i stopped people going through, i just wasnt as excited about it as Joggy :wub:

I thought Yaphet was quite ok, a bit quiet but it was apleasure to meet him, same goes for Carl Weathers.

I think the guy standing next to Carl might have been his manager and just wanted him to sign and that was it. That woman next to him was a right cow. I mean, i accidentily left my ticket at the picture table and when i got back Carl had signed the picture and i was told to push off. I asked if i could get a picture of him with me but was denied, i could get a photo him signing a picture which i guess was ok. As i was about to leave, i turned back, went over to Carl and shook his hand and said thank you for his time while that silly cow tried to tell me to go away. I mean I came to see the the stars and was gonna see who i could, no matter what.

Jenette Goldstein was really friendly and a laugh, she was even cool with my funny remark about not believing she was Vasquez. She also was happy enough to let me get a photo of me and her. What a nice woman :unsure:

Michael Ironside was great, a nice bloke and all round my favourite guest. I joked with him about me saying I wanted to join the army several times and asked, do I have what it takes to be "a Citizen", a pun to Starship Troopers if you dont get it. He told me to read both the books if I was stupid. I got a picture of him and me shaking hands and he told me a good piece of advice. Dont join the army. Good advice from such a friendly bloke :D

sorry, we're closed :blush:

haha yea, you know id be great at it. How many people did i let in by accident again? ;)

B)

lo i stopped people going through, i just wasnt as excited about it as Joggy :lol:

i meant towards us, lol

obv. jogs mission was to stop US! lol

sorry, we're closed :lol:

haha yea, you know id be great at it. How many people did i let in by accident again? :lol:

B)

lo i stopped people going through, i just wasnt as excited about it as Joggy :D

i meant towards us, lol

obv. jogs mission was to stop US! lol

he did, didnt he lol

That woman next to him was a right cow. I mean, i accidentily left my ticket at the picture table and when i got back Carl had signed the picture and i was told to push off. I asked if i could get a picture of him with me but was denied, i could get a photo him signing a picture which i guess was ok. As i was about to leave, i turned back, went over to Carl and shook his hand and said thank you for his time while that silly cow tried to tell me to go away. I mean I came to see the the stars and was gonna see who i could, no matter what.

Exactely - I complained earlier about the same woman, she leant across CW to yell at people in the queue. i felt really embarrased for CW. Totally unprofessional :D especially since there was no queue when i was there

OMG Sarah that was you doing the swan thing. i was the girl in the regencey dress talking to craig when he noticed you doing it. lol he had a good go at copyin it didn't he.lol

wasn't there more than one?! lol im all confused now!

but yes, that was me!

lol, he did have a good go, he will never be as good as me and lee though, never.

best:

ironside, john mccrea, paul norrell and biehn

(dougray scott and jasper britton where better meets but i met them somewhere else that day)

worst:

jonathan frakes, but he was nice but if i had to choose one it was him. he seemed tired indeed.

I didn't go and see him but the thing I liked the most was when RVD came out of the door next to where the signings and talks were going on and a boy about 4-5yeras old saw him, and I never seen a kid have such a big smile on his face. He got his figure out of the bag and RVD was more then happy to pose for a photo with him. I think that just made that kids weekend

Guests I went to see.

I only really went to see the Stargate Atlantis Guests, Gary Graham and Jonathan Frakes and they were all great. Although he wasn't the one I wanted to see the most I think the most talkative person out of all of the Atlantis guests was Joe Flanigan. Oh and I was really glad that Garyhad a picture of himself with Jolene Blalock I couldn't resist getting that. Just hope she doesn't cancel now (fingures crossed)

I especially liked the talks.

J. Frakes was standing up for the whole talk answered every question and even made the audience laugh, and he didn't seem bothered at all by all the people taking photos of him.

The Atlantis guests were great and yay I got the first proper question in. They were al really nice, answered all the questions and even made the audience laugh oh and they certainly made me want to keep watching atlantis with some of the small spoilers they gave us.

Oh and lastly I forgot to mentio the talk I went to on the Saturday. Yes I think Chris Judge could have been slightly drunk from all the alcohol on the plane. He was constantly making us laugh. I don't remeber asking any questions in this talk but still I really enjoyed it, even though I didn't get his autograph

All in all it was one FAB weekend (excuse the pun)

:lol:

LLAP :D

But the highlight was our old friend Rel (Xena at Collectormania6) dressed practically in white with a long white/blonde wig :D , I wonder what she will wear next time!! :o

I was Storm :lol: I'm assuming you were the onewho took photos as we walked then we offered to pose for one but you turned us down?

All the guests I met were lovely, most of them didn't mind us being cheeky and going up for photos without buying autographs.

Rainbow Sun Francks even called us over so he could take a photograph of us with him instead of vice versa! Then told us his dad did the voice of Sabretooth in the X-Men cartoon, which was cool.

Micheal Biehn and Johnathan Frakes both seemed a little quiet and tired but who could blame them after they'd been signing all day?

Craig Parker...as usual what a sweetheart :lol:

Ray Park was fantastic, got up and did X-Men poses with our group.

I don't think I met anyone that was really nasty or distant. They all seemed lovely :)

No sarah, but i was with raven the goth with pink hair and a dark haired elf in a silver dress. i was the red head in the pink pride and prejudice gown with the blue sash. i'm making the coat to go with it now. :lol:

OMG!! and the little boy? was he yours? he is INCREDIBLY adorable. :o

i've met you before but im sure you dont remember me :D

that sounds lovely, keep it up :)