• Wasted
    • Tipsy
    • Not drinking
    • Don't know, see how it goes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to the party, so I don't care about all the teenagers who are going to get paralytic, spew over the floor and pass out, but I have to say this thread's title is a very poor reflection on the current state of today's youth and society in general.

If you lot get out of control, vomit everywhere and have to have ambulances called, it'll probably be the last Showmasters party that ever gets organised.

There isn't a button for "Completely wankered" so I've gone for the closest option  :lol:

Errmm let me guess! :P

We plan on not being able to stand at the end of the night!

;);)

I'm one of those lucky people that the rest of you hate - I don't suffer from hangovers :P

I'll probably die of liver disease and I won't even see it coming :lol: But for now, bring on the vodka :o

And BuFF, don't be such a dirty winker :lol:

Gone for the "not sure" option - I'll see how I feel come Party Night :lol:

Mind you working the event and hangovers = bad idea!! So I'll probably just have a couple so suffering the next day will be kept to a minimum :P

*Sensible* :lol:

I have to say this thread's title is a very poor reflection on the current state of today's youth

I haven't qualified as "youth" for quite some time, but seeing as I'm an adult I'll take my chances.

The thread is only a bit of fun in the run up to the party :lol:

I have to say this thread's title is a very poor reflection on the current state of today's youth

I haven't qualified as "youth" for quite some time, but seeing as I'm an adult I'll take my chances.

And me even longer than you :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Funny how actually all but one person that has replied is over 25. :lol:

Edited by Too Tall

The thread is only a bit of fun in the run up to the party :lol:

i totally agree.....this is just a laugh in the excitement to the run up to the partyyyyyyyyyy *cough*bulls****cough*

ahem, scuse me lol

Gonna get as trashed as my Mrs allows (she's gotta do the hour drive home afterwards lmao!)

Ian