AUTOGRAPH PRICES AT C6 ! ! ! ! !

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  ;)

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :P

Hehehhehehehehehhe

is this tryin to say me and vamps are the same ppl????

please god no, that would be way too scary *shudders*

;) ;) ;)

just to clarify - VAMPS AND I ARE TWO DIFFERENT PPL!!!!!!!!!!

;):lol: :lol:

You sure about that??????

Well yes, there is that...........*sigh*

How ya doin anyway hun?

I'm good thanks :P just uploaded pics from the meet at the weekend, that's about as exciting as my day has been lol u? xx

Extremely boring day but got a good rest of the week (excluding work).

I'm off to London on Thurs for a day out. Looking forward to that ;)

Where are your pics now? They closed down the old site you used, didn't they?

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  :lol:

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :P

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself ;)

Why thank you Mr David Sir, your not so bad on kick assing too, just need a little improvemt. You'll never be as good as me though, I got an answer to everything LOL

....Billy Boyd was £15 when I met him the first time he was ever at a Collectormania. No entry fee. £15

First ever London Film And Comic Con, his price went up to £20.

And you were charged on entry fee.....

ummmmm no I think you will find he was £15 at LFACC as I remember being chuffed seeing as how all the other hobbits were £20 at c4

surfy sah xx

ps-I think you should all stop being so violent towards this guy, he is entitled to grumble and some of the things the replies to his posts state aren't strickly true.

but I don't want to get in the middle of this so I shall not say more untill I come accross the next post that needs a reply to :P

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.?It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!?:P

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :rolleyes:

Hehehhehehehehehhe

:P :P :P

:D :D :D

*checks self*

uhh...

i think so...

who did i meet at lfcc??

meld_amy and surfy_sah... girls... am i vamps????? :headscratch::headscratch:

• Moderators

I'm off to London on Thurs for a day out. Looking forward to that :headscratch:

Where are your pics now? They closed down the old site you used, didn't they?

http://photos.yahoo.com/davidb6937

Willen Lake album is the latest ....

And we're not being violent to ANYONE Sah! *hides machete behind his back* :headscratch:

I'm off to London on Thurs for a day out.  Looking forward to that  :headscratch:

Where are your pics now?  They closed down the old site you used, didn't they?

http://photos.yahoo.com/davidb6937

Willen Lake album is the latest ....

And we're not being violent to ANYONE Sah! *hides machete behind his back* :headscratch:

*hides M4 carbine*

we's goodsies...we's not bad.... :rolleyes::D

• Showmasters Admin
There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  :rolleyes:

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :headscratch:

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself :headscratch:

Why thank you Mr David Sir, your not so bad on kick assing too, just need a little improvemt. You'll never be as good as me though, I got an answer to everything LOL

See that's not fair you have a natural advantage. You're a WOMEN, they always have an answer for everything :D

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.?It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!?:P

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :rolleyes:

Hehehhehehehehehhe

:P :P :P

:D :D :D

*checks self*

uhh...

i think so...

who did i meet at lfcc??

meld_amy and surfy_sah... girls... am i vamps????? :headscratch::headscratch:

What can i say, we have the ability to be in two places at once, clever huh LOL

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  :rolleyes:

lol just a shame some ppl have to sign in under 20 different names to try n win the argument :headscratch:

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself :headscratch:

See that's not fair you have a natural advantage. You're a WOMEN, they always have an answer for everything :D

Indeed we do, which as just as well because you guys always come to us for answers to everything, well most do anyways.

I know most of you on this particular area of the thread are discussing SW prices, but did anyone notice Nicholas Brendon is gonna charge £20? That seems a bit high. I mean Elijah Wood charged £20 and they aren't really on the same level. I am not trying to be rude because I am a Buffy fan and want to meet Nic, I just think it is kinda high for him. Anyone else think this????

Yes it's high, but you have to remember that Nic is coming all the way from America and doesn't do that many events over here. Although Anthony Stewart Head only charged £15 you have to consider that he does live in England. Although it's higher than expected I'm still perfectly happy to save up and pay the price. Scarcity carries value and there's no way of getting around this.

• Moderators
There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  :D

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself :rolleyes:

:headscratch: SO TRUE!

• Moderators
I know most of you on this particular area of the thread are discussing SW prices, but did anyone notice Nicholas Brendon is gonna charge £20? That seems a bit high. I mean Elijah Wood charged £20 and they aren't really on the same level. I am not trying to be rude because I am a Buffy fan and want to meet Nic, I just think it is kinda high for him. Anyone else think this????

Yes it's high, but you have to remember that Nic is coming all the way from America and doesn't do that many events over here. Although Anthony Stewart Head only charged £15 you have to consider that he does live in England. Although it's higher than expected I'm still perfectly happy to save up and pay the price. Scarcity carries value and there's no way of getting around this.

I'm more than happy to pay £20 ... ASH has done a lot of appearances over here, and so I wouldn't expect Nic to be the same price as him considering I haven't been able to meet him anywhere other than at Buffy-exclusive cons and I can't afford to go to them! Considering what u have to pay to go to them, £20 is perfectly fine!

There has to be a heated argument on here every so often.  It wouldn't be the forum otherwise!  :D

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself :D

SO BLOODY CHEEKY

and yes I is a woman, see your still clining onto one brain cell at least LOL

I is only joking :rolleyes:

I'm sure deep down inside your a very intelligent man ain't ya TREEBEARD. LOL

• Showmasters Admin

Hehehhehehehehehhe

Vamps kicks ass all by herself :D

See that's not fair you have a natural advantage. You're a WOMEN, they always have an answer for everything :P

SO BLOODY CHEEKY

and yes I is a woman, see your still clining onto one brain cell at least LOL

I is only joking :rolleyes:

I'm sure deep down inside your a very intelligent man ain't ya TREEBEARD. LOL

It has been said. :D

Thanks so much that's really helpful tho i think it also has something to do with other events having the same guests and Sm's wanting people to know their cheaper which is fair enough.

Some guests are double what they are at different events.

I'm doing really well at the mo- £35 of course sm's still have more guest annoucements but i'll ignore that and congratulate myself on being good with my money :lol:

But yes please continue to do this it's very helpful means i can figure out how much i need to put away for autos, talks etc and get organised good on ya sm's :)

I was going to join that arguement, but then i decideed not too. haha!!

Well glad to be aware of the prices, I had expected £20 for young Nicholas, as he is a main Buffy star. not sure I'll be doing the Carrie fisher thing, maybe if my bro wants me to get soemthing signed for him.

oh and with Simon pegg being brought up, I won't mention that I met him about 5 years ago at a channel 4 panel game and got his autograph for free! free ticket for the ole radio shows there! lol.

Anyway, altho yes, it is alot of money, i think savings a bit a week can easily help. Or just save every month, all year!

thanks for the heads up.

If you want to meet a hero of yours you can do one of two things:

1. Fly to the USA and camp outside their house every night until you either meet them or get arrested.

2. Spend the equivalant of a DVD or a night out on paying the very lovely Showmasters to arrange for them to be flown over here and meet them in a nice sensible non-scary way.

It really is as simple as that.

If you think that's too much for a signature then it doesn't mean that much to you, so don't bother getting it!

Rubbish. Utter utter garbage!

[

Billy Boyd was £15 when I met him the first time he was ever at a Collectormania. No entry fee. £15

And you were charged on entry fee.

Hi all,

I don't want to get involved in this argument, and am not going to, but I just wanted to state that Billy did NOT go up to £20 at LFACC, he was still £15!

Mark

TD Not the kind of guy to say I told you so.....But......

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I did say if you bothered to read the post that i was prepared to stand corrected.

It must feel wonderful to be right all the time. There really is no better feeling than pointing out others shortcomings is there?

TD - you could just get a pic with the guest like I have done.  :rolleyes:

nah - he wants his auto for free tooo!!!!!

And he wants the guest to choose the photo and take it back to the seat, sign it and spend an hour talking to them!

nah, an hour wouldn't be enough - he'd want to go through every role they've ever been in and maybe repeat half the lines they've ever said!!!!!

why don't we let him be the only guest(?!?)

:rolleyes::unsure: :unsure:

What the hell was all that about?

I say that £25 is a ripoff and I'm immediately public enemy number 1?

Oh yes I'm sorry any opinions that differ from those within this little coven are not allowed?

I'm getting in touch with showmasters, hopefully I'll get a sensible repsonse.

....Billy Boyd was £15 when I met him the first time he was ever at a Collectormania. No entry fee. £15

And you were charged on entry fee.....

ummmmm no I think you will find he was £15 at LFACC as I remember being chuffed seeing as how all the other hobbits were £20 at c4

surfy sah xx

ps-I think you should all stop being so violent towards this guy, he is entitled to grumble and some of the things the replies to his posts state aren't strickly true.

but I don't want to get in the middle of this so I shall not say more untill I come accross the next post that needs a reply to :yoda:

Thank you very surfy sah. A friendly face at last. *huge sigh of relief*