Gold Pass Issues

Bravo for letting gold passes in at the same time as general admission queue. Honestly what happened to the promise that we will be in 10 minutes before??? It is not like we paid 250 pounds for priority entry. Yesterday was the issue and today the same. When will it change??? Every single time the same story

• Moderators

The security guys told us that they were told to let us in at 9am.

Possibly a miscommunication as I say all we can do from here is feed it back in, QS and I aren't actually at the event so all we can do is send a message to the organisers which they will look at when they can.

• Moderators

So according to the woman at Harold's line gold pass needs VQ for Harold Perrineau?! What the heck? Tell your staff what gold pass entitles us too! They said diamond could jump the queue when he's not even a diamond guest!!!

Go and speak to a pit boss (red shirt) this is not the case at all, golds do not need a VQ for Harold. Unfortunately we are not at the event and can only send a message which the organisers may not see for some time, a pit boss will be able to sort this for you here and now.

Edited by StuartG2198

I am writing this because I am strongly disappointed with my gold pass.

It is the third time I had one and it use to give us real priority.

This morning even running on first floor hundred of regular passes where already there because their entrance is closer and they already pass security before so when gold pass reach first floor it is already full.

So even running my famke number is 260, and my friend got 360 for jack and 260 for jeremy

After that I went to the diamond pass desk for the 4th time, they didnt have jeremy exclusive photo on thursday and jack wasnt printed till today.

So I got my picture of jack, but since you put the diamond desk outside I had to queue with regular passes to go back inside...

So I am finally inside again wandering where my gold pass priority is?

All guests who charges more than 30 are diamond...

• Moderators

Folks

As there has already been four threads started within the first hour of the show in respect of issues with the gold pass I've started this thread and will merge the other posts.

Unfortunately at the time of writing this I am the only moderator on the forum and I am not at the venue hence any messages that are sent to the organisers may not be picked up for several hours, any issues you wish to raise please feel free to post here and we will feed them back in to the organisers as soon as we can however if you are at the event and need something dealing with immediately please please speak to a pit boss or approach the organisers booth where someone will be able to help you.

Thanks

Stu

Thanks for doing one topic, I know you cant do immediate actions but if it is better tomorrow will be good

And no that lady FORCED me into the queue and refuses to listen and to care that I was a gold coming from inside to the diamond desk

The guy at the entrance was saying if anyone wanted to disagree with him about the entrance time they could go to the back of the queue! The auto area is a bit crazy with number of people at the mo so difficult to spot pit bosses but when I've got a more time this afternoon I'll find one as I noticed one of the diamond pass queue boards had diamonds and gold passes as the tickets they were letting in.

Guys, contrary to us you are at the show. If you can spare a minute and go to the Organisers Booth they can take action there immediately.

Whatever Stuart and I do, our messages will likely not be read before tonight. It seems Venue staff has misunderstood something. The sooner SM get info about this the sooner they can talk to someone to prevent this from happening tomorrow.

I understand you are upset and want to vent. But if you speak to someone at the show this will help everyone.

Reuter Howard's queue had the sign with diamonds golds and vq on it. I was in the next queue and pointed out to the guy running the queue that we do not get priority in diamond guest queue. He told me I was wrong and I saw no pint in standing there and arguing.

• Moderators

Just been told by the black shirt running the diamond talk that gold tickets do not get preferential seating in paid for talks , did this change or is it another paid fir benefit we have lost ?

Golds should be seated behind diamond this is how it has always been and shouldn't have changed, again please speak to a pit boss (red shirt) or if you can spare the time please speak to the organisers desk.

This is getting ubelievavble now! I'm gold and got VQ 96 for Rutger. He's only just got to VQ 100 and now his queue is being closed. However the issue is the person in charge of Rutgers queue told me she was letting golds through this morning as "all the diamonds have met Rutger now". Why don't people know that us golds need VQs for diamond guests. If I'd have known Rutgers queue boss was doing this I could've met him. This weekend has been shocking and that's coming from a long time SM fan and attendee.

I've just been to see Famke with my diamond pass and the guy was wearing a red shirt so assuming he was a pit boss and knows the rules I thought I would take the chance to point out some golds were being let through without a vq for diamonds and his response was that golds didn't need vqs for any guest and could join the back of any queue. The crew are great and very friendly but it is frustrating they are either not aware or choose to ignore the rules.