Pokemon Go

Thanks to a local FB group was part of an 18 strong raid to take down an Articuno. Annnnnnnd I caught it at the end of it all! Super chuffed and kind of like my seen 1 caught 1!

(one of the ones there was a mum and son, son did the fighting and catching and was dancing around because he caught it! Their first raid and they caught a legendary!)

i found a blastoise raid today but i was the only person there :(

on the plus side, i caught the best pinsir ive ever seen yesterday and finally got blissey and a tyrannitar today after hatching a 10k egg and getting enough candy! WOOHOO!

im looking forward to raids with you nerds at lfcc! that'll keep me busy during queuing :D

• Moderators

This whole full time job thing is drastically getting in the way of my attempts at legendary raids - all of yesterday's happened while I was at work, and there were 3 today while I was at work. And watch there be nothing but boring level 1/2 raids for the rest of the evening now...

2 hours ago, etmuse said:

This whole full time job thing is drastically getting in the way of my attempts at legendary raids - all of yesterday's happened while I was at work, and there were 3 today while I was at work. And watch there be nothing but boring level 1/2 raids for the rest of the evening now...

I work in the town centre, so thought 'great, there will be loads of raids when I finish work'... Nope. None. 9 gyms I can think of in the vicinity and nothing of interest was going on. 

Nicely timed Arti raid yesterday just as I was planning on heading outside to get some air and lunch! If and of y'all helped take him down thanks (didn't catch after, but another win in the books for the raid medal)

Seeing it's Nate... minus 300 something. ;)

I have three Articunos and three Lugia each. Mostly was trying to help out others to get enough People for the raids last week, so wasn't too bothered about not catching. With that one exception when this incredibly rude Group showed up, but not much we could do there.

Got two Moltres in two tries yesterday. It's easier to win the raid for that one, but a lot of People said it is harder to catch. It definitely has very unique moving Patterns.

• Like 1

You have any Chance to get to a bigger town on the Weekend? Yesterday there were Groups of 40 to 60 People going around here. It was very easy to gather enough people for a raid. I am sure the numbers will increase starting Friday afternoon.

You don't even Need that many. Some reliable reports say Groups of 8 got him down, but all Players over 30.