Halls

I didnt goto 2016 con but I did go in 2015 I am wondering if the event is as big in regards to halls and the stair cases and space to explore? 

Can anyone clarify which halls the event it held in and if the stair cases are still there.

Thanks a lot 

It's best to look in the old events section for the floor plan for the 2016 event Baggie.  We can't confirm anything for this year as the floor plans haven't been published yet.  But they did have more of the venue last year.

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

It's best to look in the old events section for the floor plan for the 2016 event Baggie.  We can't confirm anything for this year as the floor plans haven't been published yet.  But they did have more of the venue last year.

Thank you, I did look on Olympia and it only says 1 hall this time, which surprised me. 

1 hour ago, Baggieboi said:

Thank you, I did look on Olympia and it only says 1 hall this time, which surprised me. 

Yeah, it's suprising to me that it's "only" grand, considering how well last year went.

Edited by Skyggebjerg

I've just checked and it only says Grand, yet there are no other events on those same days.

I'm sure most of the whole building will be used like last year, but we'll have to wait until nearer the time what the layout is.

On the official LFCC page it says, " London Film & Comic Con will be taking over the whole of the Olympia", so I guess (and hope) that they have more than just the Grand Hall. Last year was a big improvement over the previous years.

• Like 2

Iv been to LFCC for the last 5 years and last year in terms of space and flow of the con was a massive improvement. The downstairs/ main hall was just for stalls and upstairs for autographs and photos was just perfect there was so much space for you to take 5 mins away from The crowds to take a breather that in previous years just wasn't available. Also meant if you had guests who had big queue's that were only vq it meant you could still get through to other guests not have to battle anyone. I literally can't wait for this year :D

• Like 3