Guest announcement - SAM JONES

I am so impressed although he was in just 1 episode as the bounty hunter and If I remember rightly he tried cracking on to Sam aka Major Carter.

But he will always be known for Flash I think?

So thanx guys,

all the best

Jeff ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er......Like wow.

Thank you SM!

Time to save LOTS of cash!!.....

State of shock Jango!!!

Thank you.

Now I no longer have anything to write or beg for.....What do I do with my evenings??

DOlph for C6

Er......Like wow.

Thank you SM!

State of shock Jango!!!

Thank you.

Now I no longer have anything to write or beg for.....What do I do with my evenings??

DOlph for C6

Jango, since you seem to be so damn good at this, could you spend all your free evenings begging SM's for Terry Farrell and Jeri Ryan (just to keep Dragonmate happy ;) ).

Also, Timothy Dalton and or Roger Moore would be good. :lol:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Er......Like wow.

Thank you SM!

State of shock Jango!!!

Thank you.

DOlph for C6

Jango, since you seem to be so damn good at this, could you spend all your free evenings begging SM's for Terry Farrell and Jeri Ryan (just to keep Dragonmate happy :P ).

Also, Timothy Dalton and or Roger Moore would be good. :lol:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Thanks for the nice note but I did nothing.

Sam just needed to get over here now before someone else gets him..

Hey Jango J I would start asking for the rest of the cast. Brian Blessed made it to the last show (one of the best guests ever) is the guy who played Ming still about?? If so how about Ming and Flash at the same show??

Max Von Sydow is very much still about, he was in Minority Report

And I'm sure the chances of him coming are ZERO..

I'm about to post the other two guests I've always wanted to meet.....chances are they'll never get invited because no one knows who they are....

I'm going to get one auto at a time from Sam..and get a photo with him EVERY time!!

Er......Like wow.

Thank you SM!

State of shock Jango!!!

Thank you.

DOlph for C6

Pleased for you, you've worked so hard for this!

Looking forward to meeting him myself too! :blink:

Im sorry i coulda swore i saw someone say the movie sucked, must of posted in wrong guest, shoulda posted in Richard Kiel thread about all the bond films.  Flash Gordon is a camp classic.

sorry just my humble opinion.

p.s wasn't timothy dalton in it as well? SM'S should def. get him.

Edited by martine

Im sorry i coulda swore i saw someone say the movie sucked, must of posted in wrong guest, shoulda posted in Richard Kiel thread about all the bond films.  Flash Gordon is a camp classic.

sorry just my humble opinion.

p.s wasn't timothy dalton in it as well? SM'S should def. get him.

I'm not worried what you think....I always give my humble opinions too. (I hated Angel season 5 and Van Helsing) so no worries if you didn't like Flash.

Sam is coming to the Uk..oh yes

QUOTE (Steviefull @ Jun 20 2004, 08:15 PM)

I very much enjoyed the Flash Gordon movie at the time, haven't seen it in years, but had to respond on behalf of the Bond fans about your other comment. Do you want to back up your comment as to why you think all the Bond films apparently suck. Seems to me they are the longest running and most successful film franchise of all time so they must be doing something right. Please feel free to respond in the Bond section on the site and back up your point.

They are with a couple of exceptions they are dire films, Die Another Day was only the third film that made me want to leave the cinema it was so bad, (the others for your info were Notting Hill and The Sweetest Thing). Each film seems to have a set piece beginning followed by usual plotting a bit of skirt chucked in, usually 30 years younger than the leading man. They are luke warm entertainment, even the decent connery films have been diluted by the bank holiday repitition of them.

Finally Pierce Brosnan is a joke, when he took appears with his shirt off it was like an accident in a blancmange factory, to think he is meant to be taken seriously as an action hero is ridiculous, Clive Owen may bring some respect to Bond, may.

And finally the surfing scene in Die Another Day, say no more.

And finally the surfing scene in Die Another Day, say no more.

The surf scene at the begining or that CGI classic bit when he surfs off the cliff??

I love Bond but that last movie...well, I think it's trying to tell me that Bond is for the younger audience now and us oldies sholud stay away.

Invisible cars and CGI stunts??

oops, it wasn't my intention to start a bash james bond or flash gordon topic so could we stay on the topic and scream yay flash or something? :rolleyes:

I wasn't bashing..

Love Bond and Flash......

You were 'bashing' over Bond and Flash, but not in the way people were thinking! :lol::P