Jump to content
Raylenth

One for the Bond fans

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

OMG! 007 activities??? :eek:

Murder and misogyny? Count me in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean Daniel Craig is coming (pretty please SM)!?!? :wub:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Does this mean Daniel Craig is coming (pretty please SM)!?!? :wub:

If only :o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Footage of Kurda booking flights

Image result for furious typing gif

Already booked my dear :whistling:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

Already booked my dear :whistling:

You double checking your tickets are booked then?  Glad they have it for the event you are attending then ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You double checking your tickets are booked then?  Glad they have it for the event you are attending then ^_^

Maybe… :rolleyes: and yes, I’m superexcited!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Does this mean Daniel Craig is coming (pretty please SM)!?!? :wub:

Nope! He got laundry that weekend.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Nope! He got laundry that weekend.

Buzzkill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Nope! He got laundry that weekend.

What laundry? Just a towel I think :poki:

james bond film GIF

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 11:27 PM, R4wly97 said:

What laundry? Just a towel I think :poki:

james bond film GIF

I am sooo offended!? Us men are only objects to you. Imagine if it was the opposite. :rolleyes: :whistling:

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re the premier: The WORLD FILM PREMIERE will take place on Tuesday 31st March 2020 at the Royal Albert Hall, London.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Re the premier: The WORLD FILM PREMIERE will take place on Tuesday 31st March 2020 at the Royal Albert Hall, London.

I was there at the Skyfall premiere in 2012 on the red carpet B)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

So, you all listened to the new theme song?

Yes I did! Wasn’t really that original...lots of similarities with ‘writing’s on the wall’ and ‘Skyfall’  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yes I did! Wasn’t really that original...lots of similarities with ‘writing’s on the wall’ and ‘Skyfall’  

Yeah it sounded similar in style to Skyfall I though.  It's OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

giphy.gif

Don't make Billie cry, you know what happens when Billie cries.

tumblr_pia70pyUTI1xdqleoo1_500.gifv

Great. That'll leave a stain. Happy now?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Don't make Billie cry, you know what happens when Billie cries.

tumblr_pia70pyUTI1xdqleoo1_500.gifv

Great. That'll leave a stain. Happy now?

Daddy?

Image result for le chiffre bleeding eye gif

 

(and aptly, theme appropriate :lol:)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...