Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Forum Updates

I am wondering if the forum will be updated soon. There is no section for next year's LFCC, Birmingham or Milton Keynes events.

I do hope the forum will remain as they are very useful for information and discussing the events.

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I am wondering if the forum will be updated soon. There is no section for next year's LFCC, Birmingham or Milton Keynes events.

I do hope the forum will remain as they are very useful for information and discussing the events.

Queen said in another post somewhere recently that she's assuming it will be done at some point soon.

• Like 1

Especially LFCC is likely to go live with the first guest announcements. It's not looking that nice if you got a lot of unused forum sections sitting there. ;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

no Cardiff or Bournemouth next year...:(?

Or they just haven't been announced yet...

1 hour ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

no Cardiff or Bournemouth next year...:(?

Had asked about Belfast next year at the end of this year's eventĀ and was told it was happening. As it's not up yet either, it's safe to assume not all the regional cons have been input yet in the Upcoming Events section.

50 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

can we have an update on whats happening with these shows?

If anybody knows anything to update us all with. they will update us all with it. And they shall do it groovily.

53 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

can we have an update on whats happening with these shows?

Yup, they will announce if it's going ahead when they announce it, if they haven't then they won't comment.

Ok, but since last Thursday I have had a word with my friend and word he gave me is that Cardiff and Bournemouth would be in may, Belfast in April, but this could be rumours and might not by definite until showmasters definitely announce them. fingers crossed

1 hour ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

Ok, but since last Thursday I have had a word with my friend and word he gave me is that Cardiff and Bournemouth would be in may, Belfast in April, but this could be rumours and might not by definite until showmasters definitely announce them. fingers crossed

This might Sound a bit harsh, but these Dates might not be rumours, they are rumours. Until SM confirms nothing is definite.