Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donna dean

diamond pass.with  Ryan Giggs

Recommended Posts

does anyone know what is the photoshoot upgrade  is  for    diamond pass.with  Ryan Giggs  come to this event just for him  Massive Man Utd fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Past upgrades have been sort of a frame. I am sure one of our sports fans can describe it better than me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there is a stall that usually sells “photoshoot upgrades” which are frames for your 6x9 printed photo, along with a small plaque of the guest and usually 2 associated photos of that guest. 

I picked one up when I met Stan Lee in 2014, the stall usually does them for the main 10 or so guests. 

I would imagine that this is the case and you’ll be provided with a Ryan Giggs themed frame, or at least you’ll be told to go to the stall to collect your frame. 

I also have a Giggs diamond pass, so I’m in the same boat in finding out. 

I do hope we can pick up the diamond passes before we enter the main venue, like with LFCC Spring, would save queuing twice and wasting time that could be used for VQ tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I do hope we can pick up the diamond passes before we enter the main venue, like with LFCC Spring, would save queuing twice and wasting time that could be used for VQ tickets. 

The mods currently have no information about the layout, sorry. We'll update when we have news.

But you are definitely welcome to go and get any VQ tickets first before getting your DP in case the pick up should be inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand Ryan will be signing for Diamond Pass holders only, which I have. But is there any chance of getting some previews of images that will be available at the table to be used? 

Just thinking with only a couple of weeks to go until the event, I can prepare if I need to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I understand Ryan will be signing for Diamond Pass holders only, which I have. But is there any chance of getting some previews of images that will be available at the table to be used? 

Just thinking with only a couple of weeks to go until the event, I can prepare if I need to. 

This has never been done before and I can't see an exception being made this time, sorry. It didn't happen for Pele who was DP only either.

The only idea of previews that we sometimes get is when the images go up in the store. But as Ryan is signing for Diamond Pass holders only I don't think he'll be listed there.

If you have your heart set on a certain image it's always best to bring it with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Edit by QS: Sorry Bear, but we have too many newbies that will take this joke seriously.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email from Showmasters:

Ryan’s photo shoot will be between 12:10pm and 12:40pm in photo shoot A.

Ryan’s autograph session will be directly after this at 12:40pm, this will only last 5 to 10 minutes. It will take place in the sports signing area.

You can pick up you Photoshoot upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 photograph at any time from the Sport Merchandise stand. If it’s not obvious please ask any of the crew in the sports area and they’ll point you to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, D4vem88 said:

Email from Showmasters:

Ryan’s photo shoot will be between 12:10pm and 12:40pm in photo shoot A.

Ryan’s autograph session will be directly after this at 12:40pm, this will only last 5 to 10 minutes. It will take place in the sports signing area.

You can pick up you Photoshoot upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 photograph at any time from the Sport Merchandise stand. If it’s not obvious please ask any of the crew in the sports area and they’ll point you to it.

5-10 minutes doesn't seem like a lot of time to do all of his Diamond Pass Autographs :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not seen the e-mail, so I don't know what exact text was used. But it is entirely possible that a short time frame was given to make sure people go straight there and don't miss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×