Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donna dean

diamond pass.with  Ryan Giggs

Recommended Posts

does anyone know what is the photoshoot upgrade  is  for    diamond pass.with  Ryan Giggs  come to this event just for him  Massive Man Utd fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Past upgrades have been sort of a frame. I am sure one of our sports fans can describe it better than me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there is a stall that usually sells “photoshoot upgrades” which are frames for your 6x9 printed photo, along with a small plaque of the guest and usually 2 associated photos of that guest. 

I picked one up when I met Stan Lee in 2014, the stall usually does them for the main 10 or so guests. 

I would imagine that this is the case and you’ll be provided with a Ryan Giggs themed frame, or at least you’ll be told to go to the stall to collect your frame. 

I also have a Giggs diamond pass, so I’m in the same boat in finding out. 

I do hope we can pick up the diamond passes before we enter the main venue, like with LFCC Spring, would save queuing twice and wasting time that could be used for VQ tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I do hope we can pick up the diamond passes before we enter the main venue, like with LFCC Spring, would save queuing twice and wasting time that could be used for VQ tickets. 

The mods currently have no information about the layout, sorry. We'll update when we have news.

But you are definitely welcome to go and get any VQ tickets first before getting your DP in case the pick up should be inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand Ryan will be signing for Diamond Pass holders only, which I have. But is there any chance of getting some previews of images that will be available at the table to be used? 

Just thinking with only a couple of weeks to go until the event, I can prepare if I need to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I understand Ryan will be signing for Diamond Pass holders only, which I have. But is there any chance of getting some previews of images that will be available at the table to be used? 

Just thinking with only a couple of weeks to go until the event, I can prepare if I need to. 

This has never been done before and I can't see an exception being made this time, sorry. It didn't happen for Pele who was DP only either.

The only idea of previews that we sometimes get is when the images go up in the store. But as Ryan is signing for Diamond Pass holders only I don't think he'll be listed there.

If you have your heart set on a certain image it's always best to bring it with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Edit by QS: Sorry Bear, but we have too many newbies that will take this joke seriously.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email from Showmasters:

Ryan’s photo shoot will be between 12:10pm and 12:40pm in photo shoot A.

Ryan’s autograph session will be directly after this at 12:40pm, this will only last 5 to 10 minutes. It will take place in the sports signing area.

You can pick up you Photoshoot upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 photograph at any time from the Sport Merchandise stand. If it’s not obvious please ask any of the crew in the sports area and they’ll point you to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, D4vem88 said:

Email from Showmasters:

Ryan’s photo shoot will be between 12:10pm and 12:40pm in photo shoot A.

Ryan’s autograph session will be directly after this at 12:40pm, this will only last 5 to 10 minutes. It will take place in the sports signing area.

You can pick up you Photoshoot upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 photograph at any time from the Sport Merchandise stand. If it’s not obvious please ask any of the crew in the sports area and they’ll point you to it.

5-10 minutes doesn't seem like a lot of time to do all of his Diamond Pass Autographs :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not seen the e-mail, so I don't know what exact text was used. But it is entirely possible that a short time frame was given to make sure people go straight there and don't miss it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the entirety of the email. I’m assuming he’s not sold many passes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have only just received the e-mail about this and I have other photo shoots around that time. Am I going to miss out on Ryan's autograph even though I have a diamond pass because he is only signing for 10 minutes

Edited by MRogers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MRogers said:

I have only just received the e-mail about this and I have other photo shoots around that time. Am I going to miss out on Ryan's autograph even though I have a diamond pass because he is only signing for 10 minutes

You shouldn't, but I'd suggest going and speaking to the pit boss in the auto area as soon as you can in the morning and show them your clashes and they should be able to help you out

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MRogers said:

I have only just received the e-mail about this and I have other photo shoots around that time. Am I going to miss out on Ryan's autograph even though I have a diamond pass because he is only signing for 10 minutes

Which of the snooker shoots do you have? It may actually be better to speak to the crew at Photo B and explain you need to get to Ryan. But try the sports area pit boss first in the morning. Usually the sports area has a different pit boss than the general auto area. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MRogers said:

Hi I have both snooker shoots Denise Taylor and Steve Davis 

Okay, that's good. Had the duo been included that would have been more complicated. 

Speak with the sports area pit boss after you get there. Also when you go to photo area B for your first photo tell them of your clash. Seeing it's single - duo - single they may push up your Steve single photo directly after his arrival for the duo. 

It will involve some rush, but with both areas being aware of the clash you should make it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those with Ryan’s diamond pass, what are you getting signed?

Can’t decide between a table 8x10, the photo op, or the mount of the frame upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D4vem88 said:

To those with Ryan’s diamond pass, what are you getting signed?

Can’t decide between a table 8x10, the photo op, or the mount of the frame upgrade.

I would get a Man U kit signed from his last season, I’ve got one signed by Sir Alex so my dream would be to get as many kits singed and framed all around a room in my house one day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The frames are provided by a stall called 'Autograph Show one stop shop' ASOSS. I bought a few last year to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×