Clapham to Olympia travel on Saturday

2 hours ago, tenaciouspirit said:

If just going by train, you could consider Clapham - Vauxhall - Victoria - Earls Court - Kensington. But there might be quicker routes/bus routes/ taxis

Forget going via Vauxhall ( if I have read the post correctly ) if your at Clapham go straight to Victoria and use the tube to Olympia via the district line ( Green ) change at Earls court.

If you time it right it could take  15 minutes check your times with this tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/ 

If your worried about changing at Earls Court the last time I did it I just walked from one side of the platform to the other :) 

Edited by maduncledai
Bad grammar

1 hour ago, maduncledai said:

Forget going via Vauxhall ( if I have read the post correctly ) if your at Clapham go straight to Victoria and use the tube to Olympia via the district line ( Green ) change at Earls court.

If you time it right it could take  15 minutes check your times with this tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/ 

If your worried about changing at Earls Court the last time I did it I just walked from one side of the platform to the other :) 

Ahh I didn't know you could get to victoria from clapham. My train doesn't stop at Clapham, so it wants me to go via vauxhall

11 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

Ok I'm travelling down from Hull tomorrow arriving in Kings Cross at 847am and was planning to get the tube/tubes from Kings Cross to Olympia. Forgive me I'm not familiar with the underground routes but is this gonna affect me?? <_< 

Try Victoria line down to Victoria and then District line to Kensington Olympia. The District line is open just not the Overground bit. That came from the staff there on Thursday btw.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

My dad worked out that from Clapham I should go to Wandsworth Town and from there get a bus to Kensington Olympia. I've no idea what the timing is going to be like though.

Hopefully that was working again this morning? When I left Olympia yesterday evening, that part was closed due signal problems.