Latest Guest Announcement - SUSAN BACKLINIE

showmasters

On 20/05/2018 at 11:15 PM, wjbleming said:

There's the pre order service for those unable to attend, Stuart. Here's the link :smile:

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1463216-Collectormania-25-June-23rd-2018.html

wjbleming I'll be more than happy to obtain one for you. If it's just a signed pic let me know. And let me know exactly how you would like it worded. I am attending both days and have a full schedule but she is on my list to see.

8 hours ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

wjbleming I'll be more than happy to obtain one for you. If it's just a signed pic let me know. And let me know exactly how you would like it worded. I am attending both days and have a full schedule but she is on my list to see.

No, you're fine, urban, was just letting Stuart know about the preorder service, mate, thanks. :smile:

To clear up the Chewbacca mystery: I was just told Susan was involved with Chewie's roar in the original Star Wars, so that Image seems to be correct.

EDIT for additional info: She and her boyfriend were animal Trainers at that time. They recorded animal voices, among them the Sound of a Walrus and a Baby Bear. Those were used to create the Chewbacca roar.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Further info

55 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

To clear up the Chewbacca mystery: I was just told Susan was involved with Chewie's roar in the original Star Wars, so that Image seems to be correct.

EDIT for additional info: She and her boyfriend were animal Trainers at that time. They recorded animal voices, among them the Sound of a Walrus and a Baby Bear. Those were used to create the Chewbacca roar.

giphy.gif

There were several actresses whom I knew had attended previous events, but I never thought I would get the opportunity to meet. One of them was Jenette Goldstein, I missed her several times until I caught her last year in Bournemouth. Next was Denise Crosby, I finally caught her as well. After that there was very sadly Margot Kidder whom I'd planned to meet on two occasions, one was cancelled last year and then obviously this year. So up until this point, all of these women, I had gotten autographs from because I'd asked friends to get them for me who were attending the shows, but I asked friends because I thought I'd never get to see them myself. Susan Backlinie is one of those women, I had a friend get me her autograph back in 2010/11 when she was over. I never thought she'd be back, so to say I'm thrilled would be an understatement, one photo-shoot and one Jaws DVD coming this weekend for signing! Can't wait!