Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - RAY PARK

Awesome announcement, been wanting to meet him again since he did London in 2015. Photo and auto for sure!

Ray is an amazing guest who I was lucky enough to meet at Newcastle a few years ago and his talks are really engaging as well( if he does one) and I suspect he will have a massive surge in popularity shortly

If that comment is based on what I think it’s based on, yeah, I suspect there’s a verygood reason he is doing two cons this summer ;) 

How busy was Ray today? Hoping to pop along tmrw to get his auto, but might not be able to get there til the afternoon.

1 hour ago, DMG said:

How busy was Ray today? Hoping to pop along tmrw to get his auto, but might not be able to get there til the afternoon.

Super busy. Super duper busy.

Didn't manage to get his auto on Saturday unfortunately (had VQ 94 but the queue was big all day). However, got my op with him. He is so lovely! Determined more than ever to get his auto at LFCC now.

I met Ray about ten years ago in San Diego and would like to get a couple more sigs at LFCC, but I suspect if I have to get there early for one VQ, it may well be him. Everyone else I want to meet will be much easier by comparison!