Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

3ZD.gif

And bedtime routines...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I have to ask, what film are these gifs from??? Seriously creepy!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broo said:

It's a PG-13????

Yeah I'm gonna nope away from that one *shudders*

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in it, it is good. Good story. Worth seeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in it, it is good. Good story. Worth seeing.

Might give it a go then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Broo said:

It's a PG-13????

Yeah I'm gonna nope away from that one *shudders*

Let the munchkins see it! They'll love it! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in it, it is good. Good story. Worth seeing.

It is! Think my brother has it on blu ray, will have to get round to watching it again! :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Let the munchkins see it! They'll love it! :lol:

The brief moment of the hilarity of this would not be worth the subsequent never sleeping again I feel ;)

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in it, it is good. Good story. Worth seeing.

Despite the Lost Boys being my favourite film ever, I dont generally gel with horror films. They work far to well on me...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broo said:

The brief moment of the hilarity of this would not be worth the subsequent never sleeping again I feel ;)

Despite the Lost Boys being my favourite film ever, I dont generally gel with horror films. They work far to well on me...

Lost Boys is not horror, its a Chick Flick :P ;) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Lost Boys is not horror, its a Chick Flick :P ;) :D

There ain't a gif out there to convey just how deeply unimpressed I am by this statement

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Lost Boys is not horror, its a Chick Flick :P ;) :D

 

42 minutes ago, Broo said:

There ain't a gif out there to convey just how deeply unimpressed I am by this statement

Image result for lost boys gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I agree LB isn't horror it's an enjoyable film and not comparable with Peter Pan, or whatever it was called :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Whilst I agree LB isn't horror it's an enjoyable film and not comparable with Peter Pan, or whatever it was called :lol:

Hook, I think.. LB is as scary as Trolls. :poki: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn it! Now I wanna watch Conjuring 2...:huh:

tumblr_oeymk9vB2E1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Darn it! Now I wanna watch Conjuring 2...:huh:

tumblr_oeymk9vB2E1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

 

Nah, you can just wait till The Nun comes out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Nah, you can just wait till The Nun comes out!

Too long til September.. Conjuring 2 it is. And then The Entity..not seen it in a long time. 

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to love this song :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Whilst I agree LB isn't horror it's an enjoyable film and not comparable with Peter Pan, or whatever it was called :lol:

 

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Hook, I think.. LB is as scary as Trolls. :poki: 

Of course agreed it isn't scary, but it's gory enough in places to earn some (mild) horror points I feel. But Chick Flick?? Your turn @Chris1970 to be on the receiving end of this!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5248014

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I used to love this song :D

 

Love the entire soundtrack *hearteyes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broo said:

Love the entire soundtrack *hearteyes*

Good Times with Jimmy Barnes and INXS is the best one on the album, darn good live too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

Good Times with Jimmy Barnes and INXS is the best one on the album, darn good live too. 

You saw it live??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×