Countdown Thread

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

The final week will be terribly slow :(:wacko:

Not for me :lol: I'm travelling to London on Wednesday morning, doing a bit of sightseeing for two days and leaving on Monday. Before that I'm on a nice camp, so I hope the time will fly by faster :dance:

15 minutes ago, Broo said:

We'll all be having fun working through the schedule, it'll fly :)

Well, I will be flying into London on Wednesday the same week so I guess half the week will go fast. In a way I wish I was working all the way up to it as the days go faster when you work..now I will be home a wek and a half before.. well, laundry! there is a thought. :lol:

20 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Not for me :lol: I'm travelling to London on Wednesday morning, doing a bit of sightseeing for two days and leaving on Monday. Before that I'm on a nice camp, so I hope the time will fly by faster :dance:

Wednesday too but I will remain in the country until the 4th of August. Getting out of London on the Monday after and seeing some other places. ^_^

21 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Wednesday too but I will remain in the country until the 4th of August. Getting out of London on the Monday after and seeing some other places. ^_^

Oh, lucky you. I see we are going to spend the same amount of days in London :YAHOO:

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

This really is going so fast..I still need to get my pounds and I haven't decided yet on some autographs where I want the actors to sign...:wacko:

Hm, I am still tuning my list too. Made some changes yesterday after Ellie Kendrick changed her days. On the positive side..the autos I am planning are probably going to be non-VQ, and those who very sure will be VQ I have Diamond Pass to. Like everybody else I am now just waiting for the schedule and floor plan.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Hm, I am still tuning my list too. Made some changes yesterday after Ellie Kendrick changed her days. On the positive side..the autos I am planning are probably going to be non-VQ, and those who very sure will be VQ I have Diamond Pass to. Like everybody else I am now just waiting for the schedule and floor plan.

And waiting for some more guests :D 

11 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

This really is going so fast..I still need to get my pounds and I haven't decided yet on some autographs where I want the actors to sign...:wacko:

Oh no, what will you do? You only have a whole entire twelfth of a year.

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Oh no, what will you do? You only have a whole entire twelfth of a year.

Which isnt much.. soon gone and a new year. etc etc until the final end.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah just this week I started to properly organise myself in what I want to get signed and by who - eg I'd assumed til this point I would get my blackadder dvd set signed but examination revealed there's really no space for any signatures - d'oh! Having a scroll made instead :D

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I will be flying into London on Wednesday the same week so I guess half the week will go fast. In a way I wish I was working all the way up to it as the days go faster when you work..now I will be home a wek and a half before.. well, laundry! there is a thought. :lol:

Well if you run out of laundry to do feel free to fly in a bit earlier and occupy your time doing mine, laundry never runs out here ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

Yeah just this week I started to properly organise myself in what I want to get signed and by who - eg I'd assumed til this point I would get my blackadder dvd set signed but examination revealed there's really no space for any signatures - d'oh! Having a scroll made instead :D

Turnip? :lol:

• Haha 1