General Chat

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Down to -20? Yeah I think you folks up in Sweden have our butts kicked in Weather, y'all play "death incarnate" difficulty settings up there ;)

1.8m snow this winter is the most we have had since 2012, for a moment I thought it would never end. Just over one day in February we received 53 cm snow.. or blizzard I should say

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

My area of England has been glorious, all my windows are open and I've been sitting outside watching the bees and listening to the birds in between gardening.  Lovely.

Bees (and wasps): number one reason why I hate the summer :eek: I know they’re important and must be protected for the future of our planet, but they scare the living daylights out of me :unsure:

You make it sound like this sort of Sherlock-esque cottage heaven, but it’s hell really :o:poki:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

My area of England has been glorious, all my windows are open and I've been sitting outside watching the bees and listening to the birds in between gardening.  Lovely.

Just because you live in Beatrix Potter Land :P ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Bees (and wasps): number one reason why I hate the summer :eek: I know they’re important and must be protected for the future of our planet, but they scare the living daylights out of me :unsure:

You make it sound like this sort of Sherlock-esque cottage heaven, but it’s hell really :o:poki:

You can gladly have our mosquitos and ticks, I hate them.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

braveheart-gif-13.gif

Image result for you've got red on you

42 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I rescued a bee as well!

38 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Just because you live in Beatrix Potter Land :P ;)

I do, this is what I see outside my window

Image result for curse of the were rabbit

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who I have a phobia of bees and wasps as well! Winnie the Pooh scarred me for life:blink:

giphy.gif

That gif is an accurate depiction of me running for my life every time I hear a sound of buzzing in the distance :help::P

24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I rescued a bee as well!

You monster :o:o:o

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth I would be in the TARDIS though :P

No no no, you said, and I quote, "What I wish I saw out of my window " and it's a picture of a Tardis in a nebula.  So you are looking out your window at the Tardis in a nebula, therefore your bedroom is also floating next to the Tardis, therefore there's no air, therefore.....

God, I've bored myself to death!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Like this?

giphy.gif

Hopefully not having to wait 12 years in my back garden like Amy Pond, though :D:P

Also, I love all the Doctor's faces but maybe I'd prefer it if the version popping out of the TARDIS were this one:

tumblr_ow1lpyNX0T1tlxeufo4_400.gif

or this one:

GrossAdoredArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif

wouldn't you? ;)

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No no no, you said, and I quote, "What I wish I saw out of my window " and it's a picture of a Tardis in a nebula.  So you are looking out your window at the Tardis in a nebula, therefore your bedroom is also floating next to the Tardis, therefore there's no air, therefore.....

Maybe she's watching the scene from another TARDIS because she's met two different Doctors at the same time! :o

50th-Anniversary-of-Doctor-Who-image-50t

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Maybe she's watching the scene from another TARDIS because she's met two different Doctors at the same time! :o

Yep that’s exactly what I was doing I was in Twelve’s TARDIS looking at Ten’s TARDIS!

• Like 2