General Chat

Here is the sad part.. it was -7 this morning when I went to work, sunshine and +18 now on my way home. I dressed myself for -7 this morning .. still dressed for -7 on my way home. The sad backside of spring (I go by bike to work, good 15 minutes ride).

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Here is the sad part.. it was -7 this morning when I went to work, sunshine and +18 now on my way home. I dressed myself for -7 this morning .. still dressed for -7 on my way home. The sad backside of spring (I go by bike to work, good 15 minutes ride).

Ooft! Time to bring two sets of clothes to work?

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Have to say a very happy birthday to my favourite Doctor, Peter Capaldi who is celebrating his 60th birthday today, happy birthday Peter!!!! :dance::YAHOO::band::wub2:

Happy 60th birthday Peter! :clap: He doesn't look a day over 59! :lol:

giphy.gif

@R4wly97 we should have some cake to celebrate today! Little over three months until we can wish him a late happy birthday in person! :D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Too lazy. I think I just change to abit lighter now. Next week it is supposed to become record warm for April.

Fingers crossed! Dunno about you guys but here the weather has been awful!

13 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo Yeah the weathers not been great where I live, dark, cloudy and rainy <_<

Remind me whereabouts you are? :)

The last couple weeks have been grey and rainy but before then we were still getting snow!! :/

37 minutes ago, Broo said:

My area of England has been glorious, all my windows are open and I've been sitting outside watching the bees and listening to the birds in between gardening.  Lovely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo I’m kind of glad all that snow has gone, it was a nightmare trying to get to work! It’s supposed to be mid-20s in the UK next week, hotter than Costa Del Sol :dance:

I'm sure that will totally bypass us up North ;)

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

My area of England has been glorious, all my windows are open and I've been sitting outside watching the bees and listening to the birds in between gardening.  Lovely.

I'm jealous, apparently up in Scotland we like to play a higher difficulty level in Weather, "sunny and warm" is just too easy ;) 

(having said that, it's actually currently dry lol)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm sure that will totally bypass us up North ;)

I'm jealous, apparently up in Scotland we like to play a higher difficulty level in Weather, "sunny and warm" is just too easy ;) 

(having said that, it's actually currently dry lol)

At least it's not raining in Scotland eh?

Image result for hurricane winds gif

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Broo said:

We had full winter up until Easter..then it has been slowly turning, but still -10 to -20 at nights, then sunny and warm during the day. Next week it will be almost summer temps.. weird weather these days.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

We had full winter up until Easter..then it has been slowly turning, but still -10 to -20 at nights, then sunny and warm during the day. Next week it will be almost summer temps.. weird weather these days.

Down to -20? Yeah I think you folks up in Sweden have our butts kicked in Weather, y'all play "death incarnate" difficulty settings up there ;)

• Haha 1