General Chat

28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97I saw the movie "Local Hero" last night, the one that got a young Peter Capaldi in it, all according to my plan to at least see one thing with each guest I am meeting. That movie is so good, if you get a chance see it..take it, I know you will like it. ^_^

@Chris1970 Aww yes I’ve heard it’s really good, I really need to watch it, at the moment I’m still heavily into my Doctor Who series 8-10 rewatch though, I’ve made it to series 9 :lol:

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You are my Will Graham.

I love him.  So that's OK.

As long as you don't actually allow me to go into an encephalitic stupor and shove an ear down my throat it's all good.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

For me he looks like that kind of friendly nice guy, funny and talk alot. Well, I will see myself on the Sunday, though I wont aim for to hug him..:blink:

Yeah that’s why I look up to him so much I think he’s a great role model :wub:

Knowing Peter he wouldn’t mind if you did hug him :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Yeah that’s why I look up to him so much I think he’s a great role model :wub:

Knowing Peter he wouldn’t mind if you did hug him :lol:

He would be silly to turn down a hug from you. I am sure you will be dancing your way through the Olympia afterwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

He would be silly to turn down a hug from you. I am sure you will be dancing your way through the Olympia afterwards.

Haha yeah everyone will be looking saying yep that’s R4 she’s just met Capaldi! :lol:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

@R4wly97 Good Who guest announced for Sheffield guys. Michelle Ryan, Saturday only though.

Damn, I loved her not only in Doctor Who but also Merlin and Bionic Woman :o I’m happy for the people attending FCC Sheffield although, assuming what we said about guests attending Collectormania only still applies, I guess this means she also won’t be attending LFCC, right? :crying:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Damn, I loved her not only in Doctor Who but also Merlin and Bionic Woman :o I’m happy for the people attending FCC Sheffield although, assuming what we said about guests attending Collectormania only still applies, I guess this means she also won’t be attending LFCC, right? :crying:

Bionic Woman for me.. I truly hope things can get updated and she can come to London

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 @Raylenth @natedammit I’ve got a good question to ask you all, at what point did you start to like your favourite actors ? (BC, Natalie and Mads)

That's actually a really good question! I would love to read what other people have to say. I love reading or hearing about how someone became a fan of someone or something... :smile:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Assume not Nerd

40 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth You were Sherlocked from the very beginning :P

Yup.

29 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Natalie since 2005, when I met her on set of "Casanova". Been a few times since then.

;)

• Like 3