General Chat

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I actually had my hair like this once at a music festival as it was longer then and this was an easy way of dealing with it (and I was not exactly sober). It lasted about 2 hours.

Pics???

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm not doing your job for you!

I'll subcontract it out to you.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Not me either anymore. Work first time I looked, second time I scrolled it was gone

@Queen_Sindel! You said we never let you know about gif issues!

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not me either anymore. Work first time I looked, second time I scrolled it was gone

Doesn’t work on the iPad either. What devices are y’all using to post these gifs, NASA computers??? :P

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Pics???

Remember that conversation you guys had about how old you are? I too am one of the (apparently) older people here (Not Chris1970 old!). Back in those days we didn't have cameras on our phones (we only just had mobile phones!) and I didn't really take any type of camera with me to the festival I'm afraid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Doesn’t work on the iPad either. What devices are y’all using to post these gifs, NASA computers??? :P

I'm just on a Mac using Chrome. Working fine for me still but I'll go find another version to make you people happy :)

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Remember that conversation you guys had about how old you are? I too am one of the (apparently) older people here (Not Chris1970 old!). Back in those days we didn't have cameras on our phones (we only just had mobile phones!) and I didn't really take any type of camera with me to the festival I'm afraid.

And trying to get everyone to stay still enough to use one of these was a nightmare

Image result for olden times camera

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

I have never had long hair, never passed the neck. These days I am lazy and keep it as short as possible, not bold but very short shaved. 

These days I look very much like my photo as that was just a few weeks ago!

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have never had long hair, never passed the neck. These days I am lazy and keep it as short as possible, not bold but very short shaved. 

That's funny because my hair is long because I'm lazy lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As someone who has had long and short hair, I promise you shorter is so much easier!

I once spent 3 years growing my hair to just about shoulder length. It was the worst three years of my life.

• Haha 1

Just now, natedammit said:

I once spent 3 years growing my hair to just about shoulder length. It was the worst three years of my life.

And that's saying something coming from you! I agree though, the growing it out part was terrible. I opted to wearing a hat for about a year.