General Chat

17 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 We’ll know the whole history of each other’s lives by July :lol:

But, just imagine if you could get a nice print of Peter of that gif and have it signed, it would make a great combo.

Yes, we will know everything! :lol: Would make it easier to spot each other in the crowd. :dance:

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

On that note, what are folks thinking of getting signed by guests (other than your print for Peter capaldi of course @R4wly97)? Just being curious :)

If not for the price, I would just love to get this poster signed (Pearl, Peter & David will be present at the event, so that would be just great, but that would cost me at least 145 pounds :D But I guess I'll stick to standard prints/pictures. 

imageId:21872510.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

If not for the price, I would just love to get this poster signed (Pearl, Peter & David will be present at the event, so that would be just great, but that would cost me at least 145 pounds :D But I guess I'll stick to standard prints/pictures. 

Do it. Go on. You know you want to. After all, what's stopping you? They want to meet you after all, got for it!

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Haha I would but I’ve already got my print and it’s my profile pic :D

Im sure we’ll see each other at some point :rolleyes:

I will just follow the scream and giggles either at signing or photo op 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo If you or anyone could help me decide what to get signed that would be great because I’ve been having this debate with myself for ages I’m so bad at making decisions!

Edit: ignore me, think I misread snd misunderstood. Sign I need to go to sleep! ;)

Edited by Broo