Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2018

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Spot on! Even a triple overlap/clash was done with abit of planning. ;)

It's not always as scary as it seems but it can be pretty daunting when you are looking at it on paper, it helps if one is a long session though.

I had a clash with a photo shoot and the Bimblebody Muddyslaps talk last year. I should have only missed a few minutes of the talk for the shoot but the ones before over ran and I ended up only seeing the first and last questions of the talk :( 

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I had a clash with a photo shoot and the Bimblebody Muddyslaps talk last year. I should have only missed a few minutes of the talk for the shoot but they ones before over ran and I ended up only seeing the first and last questions of the talk :( 

Bimble... are we talking about Aquadict Cumberboot? :blink:

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I had a clash with a photo shoot and the Bimblebody Muddyslaps talk last year. I should have only missed a few minutes of the talk for the shoot but the ones before over ran and I ended up only seeing the first and last questions of the talk :( 

I remember, we all sat down then had to shuffle to let you out, then you came back ad disturbed us again and then Smithy beat us to the auto queue.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Bimble... are we talking about Aquadict Cumberboot? :blink:

He is, the famous British actor Bramblehead Catflaps

Just now, Raylenth said:

I remember, we all sat down then had to shuffle to let you out, then you came back ad disturbed us again and then Smithy beat us to the auto queue.

That's not what happened at all! I knew I had to leave for the shoot so I sat on the end of the row.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

He is, the famous British actor Bramblehead Catflaps

Not to be confused with Martin Freeman

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

That's not what happened at all! I knew I had to leave for the shoot so I sat on the end of the row.

You are correct, we made you sit on the end because you smell  we knew you were going to have to leave early

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Not to be confused with Martin Freeman

NEVER!