Autograph picture question

Hi. I hope this was not asked before. I'm sorry if it was, can't find it on this forum.

I know that when I'm buying autographs I can choose a photo I'd like to get signed from those available at the event. Or buy a photo there. 

It might sound silly, but I want some specific pictures I'm afraid won't be available there. Can I print pictures I want to get signed and go to the event with them? Will I be allowed to enter with them? Is it completly fine with the guests/organisers/security etc.?

I'm grateful for any help/response ;)

there's the usual rule about guests may refuse to sign particular items so if it's a nude/semi nude it would probably be best not to but yeah, take what you want - people even get teir body parts signed!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Thank You :D I know that's a silly question. But I wanted to get that sorted before I print my pictures (to avoid dissapointment).

No worries. Just bear in mind as Diabolik says, it's all within reason, fanowaty. No violent, nude, embarrassing, etc, photos will be allowed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No worries. Just bear in mind as Diabolik says, it's all within reason, fanowaty. No violent, nude, embarrassing, etc, photos will be allowed.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

there's the usual rule about guests may refuse to sign particular items so if it's a nude/semi nude it would probably be best not to but yeah, take what you want - people even get teir body parts signed!

They are all pictures from TV series/movies they acted in, so I don't think they'll be rejected. No nudes or semi-nudes at all :) So I hope they'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Diabolik said:

Any pictures with guns/dangerous weapons on them will be abolished by security...

I thought they photoshopped them out for Walkie Talkies, then put a sticker on them saying 'Senoir Speilbergo Special Edition'

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I once had a guest refuse to sign a plain, white postcard!