Photo question

sorry if this is the wrong place but i want to get two autos on my ALIEN poster - want to take an iphone pic of them signing purely for authentication and stick it to the back of my poster (and hopefully more ALIEN cast in future) - is that cool??

It will depend on what signs they have up on the day. If there is no sign or one saying 'No Posed Photos' then you should be able to take a pic of them signing it. If there is a sign saying 'No Photos' then you won't be able to. What signs will be up for which guests won't be known until the day and can even change throughout the weekend.

Edited by Wrong Name

Veronica might be fine but Tom will be busy - how busy we won't know until there so you'll have to wait until you are in the queue to see if he has signs up. 

However even Veronica may have no photo signs up - they can be put up for the comfort of the guest and it's not related to how busy they are.  If the guest isn't feeling well/suffers from migraines they may not want flashes going off around them all day.

• Moderators

It's at their own discretion and something they and their team will be asked at the start of the day. As Reylenth says many are more than happy to do so, ultimately it's something they are either happy to do or not.

Equally the decision may be made between the guest, and the guests team to say it's not feesable due to not wanting to slow down signing, guests like Steven Yeun for example will be VERY busy and if everyone wanted a table photo his actual signing time would be cut down drastically.

Edited by StuartG2198

8 hours ago, bobd_uk said:

I got a posed photo at the table with Tom last time I met him, so he's not averse to photos.

(That's not to say he'll do it this time - I have no idea!)

Cheers Bob - I dont need a posed photo I literally want to just snap an iphone pic of them signing my poster for proof the sigs are real later thats all :0