showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MARGOT KIDDER

Absolutely lovely guest. had pleasure of meeting her in Glasgow. A lovely warm woman who genuinely seems to live meeting her fans.

Caught her panel and photoshoot in Belfast 2015. Really nice to see. Plus another chance to gdt her autograph. :smile:

Brilliant , was hoping for her when I saw she was announced for Exeter , bought my photo shoot straight away :)

Heads up kitt (and pen, both of you trying to get me to spoil it, the leak was Zoe :smile:)

• Like 1

Heads up kitt (and pen, both of you trying to get me to spoil it, the leak was Zoe :smile:)

Lol, found out anyway , would of bought a photo for my daughter as she loves doctor who but only there on the Saturday :(

Margot was lovely when I met her previously. And I loved her talk.😊

Lol, found out anyway , would of bought a photo for my daughter as she loves doctor who but only there on the Saturday :(

Sorry about that to both of you. Didn't want to be the one to to spoil it or let you both down or anything. lol :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, englishjim said:

CANCELLED! Where does this leave the group photo when currently only two remain.

Group photo has been cancelled and will be refunded automatically.

they may be selling a duo shoot 

If the same question wouldn't be asked in 4 Topics I might get a Chance to put an update on on time. ;):lol: