Who do you recommend meeting

It really depends on what you like Castiel. There's no point suggesting people randomly if you don't like that show/genre or are you interested in everyone?

Do you prefer autographs or photo shoots?

Or are you asking in what order should you meets the ones that you have on your list?

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Hi All,

This will be my first visit to LFCC. who do you recommend in meeting, I am thinking Michelle Gomez initially and then taking it from there really.

From your post i'm assuming you are a doctor who fan therefore you have to meet Paul Mcgann as he is arguebly one of the nicest people you will meet all weekend he always has time for fans!!!!

Hi All,

This will be my first visit to LFCC. who do you recommend in meeting, I am thinking Michelle Gomez initially and then taking it from there really.

From your post i'm assuming you are a doctor who fan therefore you have to meet Paul Mcgann as he is arguebly one of the nicest people you will meet all weekend he always has time for fans!!!!

Yes Doctor Who fan, and general Sci-fi fan ( I have my own "Tardis", in the garden) , thanks for the Paul Mcgann tip

If you're a DW fan, deffo meet Paul McGann and Sly McCoy. Two of the most laid back people you could ever meet and they'll make you laugh.

If you like power rangers, then you're in for a treat, Showmasters have managed to sign Jason David Frank (aka Tommy - the Green/White Ranger) as well as the other four for the Power Rangers Turbo reunion, there's a few Wrestling guests if you're into WWF/WWE - Rob Van Dam, Edge and Ted DiBiase to name a few.

It's all what you like to watch at the end of the day tho, you'll deffo have fun at LFCC and wanna come back for more next year!!!

I can only recommend the guests I've previously met who are Paul McGann, Mads Mikkelsen and Dominic Monaghan.

Of those I would recommend meeting Paul and Mads, top guys!

Was there something wrong with Dominic??

No comment. ;)