British soap stars

aftab786

I'm sure there are people who watch EastEnders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and Doctors. Wouldn't it be great to meet your favourite soap stars. I think SM should start getting these guests. I'm a massive fan of EastEnders would love meet

Danny Dyer

Kellie Bright

Scott Maslen,

Samantha Womack

Lettitia Dean

Ross Kemp

Nitin Ganatra

Nina Wadia

Gillian Taylforth

Jake Wood

these are the few of so many stars.

Who would you like to meet from British Soap Stars?

This is one of those sides which Showmasters have to b very careful with getting in-because as much as many soaps r watched by thousands of Britons and r very popular there is the fear putting these kind of guests in a Comic Con situation they may not do so well as all the other guests. I would take my hats off if they ever got any of these kind of guests in!!

On the other hand, I have met Daniel Anthony (Casualty) & Graham Cole (The Bill), they were lovely!! Preferably because I'm a Casualty fan I'd like to meet the cast from that.

This is one of those sides which Showmasters have to b very careful with getting in-because as much as many soaps r watched by thousands of Britons and r very popular there is the fear putting these kind of guests in a Comic Con situation they may not do so well as all the other guests. I would take my hats off if they ever got any of these kind of guests in!!

On the other hand, I have met Daniel Anthony (Casualty) & Graham Cole (The Bill), they were lovely!! Preferably because I'm a Casualty fan I'd like to meet the cast from that.

Leslie Grantham attended Collectormania 8. That was the only time a guest mainly known for soap appearances attended unless I am remembering wrong. I got no clue how he did back then and if he was a popular guest, sorry.

Leslie Grantham attended Collectormania 8. That was the only time a guest mainly known for soap appearances attended unless I am remembering wrong. I got no clue how he did back then and if he was a popular guest, sorry.

Anita Dobson did an LFCC. (might have been the same one as John Altman) Leslie had at least been in Doctor Who (as have a number of EastEnders past and present) and did several signings and conventions as result. Anita had only done an audio story.

Edited by TerraHawk