Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

Yeah, what it would cause for the servers but also for the behavior in the country !

Still waiting the game for France, though... Someone said it was because of what happened to Nice but I don't think it is this...

Anyway, I hope they will fix this soon ! I am eager to play in London and see what pokemons are there !

I have had no trouble today although when i caught rattata ealier it was in the poke ball and then froze and also when i tried to evole the rattata it said error and the next thing i looked on my pokemon list and there was a raticate strange things are happening with this app at the mo just hope they sort it out

Edited by Starbug

I have had no trouble today although when i caught rattata ealier it was in the poke ball and then froze and also when i tried to evole the rattata it said error and the next thing i looked on my pokemon list and there was a raticate strange things are happening with this app at the mo just hope they sort it out

That's happening a lot. The poke ball freeze is one of the signs of the servers being high capacity. I don't know what the excuse is for the evolving error. *sighs*

Also some Android phones have an error where the steps sign doesn't go down. Mine is showing three steps all the time too.

Level 7 - Seen 22, caught 20.

We are over-run with Pidgey, Ratatta and Spearow here, to the point I am ignoring them.

Caught a Psyduck on the way to work this morning which pleased me! My mum has also just come home and announced she caught a Jigglypuff but it got away!

(we have a combined age of 100 and are both playing!)

Level 13 - Seen 54, caught 50

yeah, it's true, but it is a easy way to make them evolve and gain CP and have not so bad pokemons to fight in gyms :)

I often get Drowzees and Zubats too :)

I am used to catch almost everything I meet and then transfer them back when I am at home when I have wi-fi x)

• Moderators

I got a Jigglypuff and a Grimer in my living room when I got home from work today, and an Eevee just now too. And yet while in the park this evening between 2 lures I was mostly getting zubats and pidgeys... (currently level 14, seen 55, caught 51)

But apparently Tesco up the road is really good for water types, so may go for some groceries later...

Yes on Chansey, Ditto is supposed to be legendary I think.

The effect of the incense really varies on the location you use it at. I did use it while sitting down for a show in a local theme park. There I had pokemon spawning left, right and center. And some really good ones at that. At home walking - like I said I love very rural - it just seemed to increase the numbers of the usual suspects.

I would like to see trading first. My US West Coast friends are all basically having a heart attack over the amount of Gastlys I have. They have never even seen one. Yet they get Ponyta which I have never seen here by the dozen, and tons of Eevee too.

On the way to work it seems all gyms were overtaken by Snorlaxes over night. I want a Snorlax. :(