Answers to FAQs

Sorry to ask a "how long is a piece of string " type question , but...

Are we expecting queues to get in, to rival last year's ? I have my first Saturday shoot at 1245. (Unless the Ron Perlman cancellation changes the schedule) . I aim to arrive outside at 930 ish. I'm hoping it won't take 3 hours to get in from then ?!

No, it won't.

The queues are usually long but entry is very very quick.. I think most people were in within 20 minutes at the max of the doors opening last year.

Last year I was there at 730, doors opened 900 and I was in by 930.

However, I'm not sure how long the people arriving after me took to get in, especially those that arrived after 900am , which will be me on Saturday.

Don't forget this year they are using the loading hall which will open around 7am on Saturday - that means that for 2 hours, everyone who goes in will have had their ticket scanned and will be ready to go, like the beginning of a marathon' as soon as the show officially opens at 9am.

• Moderators

Just realised I have a shoot on Saturday at 1155 before my 1245 one ( pending alterations) so that's 2.5 hours max to get in

Query...can't find Rex Smith's Saturday photo shoot time, am I blind !!

Well, given that I also don't see a Saturday shoot on sale for him in the shop (just Friday/Sunday ones) I'm guessing that's because there isn't one. Just Friday afternoon and Sunday lunchtime.

Edited by etmuse

Queen, you are a true treasure,i just wanted to let you know this,thank you so so much for this info.

Though I really hope I don't come off dim but unlike last year where YALC were being made to line up with regular weekend ticket holders, we just go to our door when we get to the Olympia? I won't be stopped by an angry security person again? 😭

There are some Food places, but they are not run by SM. So I'm afraid no info on the current menus. I remember a Smoothie place, that was the only one I set foot in. There's also a Pizza Express, so I guess worst case Scenario a cheese pizza would still be an Option. Sorry. Maybe someone remembers more.

Hi !

I am not sure if this is the place to ask this but :

is there any food sold inside the show ? (if yes, is there a vegetarian option?) or will we have to buy something before coming ?

Thank you :)

Hi there😀

Right,let's see how good my memory is.

Ground floor we had a pizza place seperated in two. One half was just for pizza in take away boxes and bottles of drink with some seating. The other half was a pizza restaurant but with other Italian type foods too.

1st floor; had this cafe place that served fruit and snacks until 12 ( or 1pm can't remember) then hot food after like chips,burgers,hot dogs and such. On the other side was a sort of kiosk place that sold food too but I didn't go there so don't know

2nd floor: seemed to be a slightly healthier stop. Some seating with salad and panini ( spelling?) on the menu with lots of nice healthy looking other options.

Hope this helped some 😊

There are some Food places, but they are not run by SM. So I'm afraid no info on the current menus. I remember a Smoothie place, that was the only one I set foot in. There's also a Pizza Express, so I guess worst case Scenario a cheese pizza would still be an Option. Sorry. Maybe someone remembers more.

Thank you !

Hi !

is there any food sold inside the show ? (if yes, is there a vegetarian option?) or will we have to buy something before coming ?

Hi there

Ground floor we had a pizza place seperated in two. One half was just for pizza in take away boxes and bottles of drink with some seating. The other half was a pizza restaurant but with other Italian type foods too.

1st floor; had this cafe place that served fruit and snacks until 12 ( or 1pm can't remember) then hot food after like chips,burgers,hot dogs and such. On the other side was a sort of kiosk place that sold food too but I didn't go there so don't know

2nd floor: seemed to be a slightly healthier stop. Some seating with salad and panini ( spelling?) on the menu with lots of nice healthy looking other options.

Hope this helped some

Oh ! Waw ! Thank you very much !! do you remember if it was affordable ? (I know sometimes food in shows are way too expensive)

Thanks guys :smile: !

Thank you !

Hi !

Hi there

Hope this helped some

Oh ! Waw ! Thank you very much !! do you remember if it was affordable ? (I know sometimes food in shows are way too expensive)

Well, depends on what you want. Regardless though these venues know the people will buy so they up the price anyways.

First place was ok for just pizza on its own and drink. Second one was yummy and a burger,chips and coke cost me I think ( can't really remember) 8 pound. I only bought drink in the healthy place.

Thank you !

Hi !

Hi there

Hope this helped some

Well, depends on what you want. Regardless though these venues know the people will buy so they up the price anyways.

First place was ok for just pizza on its own and drink. Second one was yummy and a burger,chips and coke cost me I think ( can't really remember) 8 pound. I only bought drink in the healthy place.

It seems not so bad, I guess

Thanks again ! :smile:

I am really glad that I only need VQ tickets for the Hasbro exclusives lol.

?

I think I've confused myself, Raylenth. I thought that, for the Obi-wan figures, you need a VQ to get them!

Not as far as I am aware, it's a stall like all the others, no special ticket needed.

I am really glad that I only need VQ tickets for the Hasbro exclusives lol.

?

I think I've confused myself, Raylenth. I thought that, for the Obi-wan figures, you need a VQ to get them!

Not as far as I am aware, it's a stall like all the others, no special ticket needed.

It is a stall like all the others, correct.

You are thinking of the way some of These goodies are being distributed at the big US Show.

Didn't know they did that there, you learn something new everyday. Whispers I thought that was the one show we could mention by name? I'm sure it's been mentioned before that Jason doesn't mind too much as he's sort of involved?

Edited by Raylenth

Showmasters actually posted on Facebook that they'd be running a VQ system for the hasbro exclusives.

Sigh. Stuff should really be cross posted. It says for anyone interested:

Remember to visit the A1 Toys stand at the London Film & Comic Con this weekend and get your hands on Hasbro convention edition exclusives!

Availability is as follows....

Friday...

Obi-Wan Black Series x 800, Titans Return Set x 130, Fortress Maximus x 350 , Discord & Fluttershy Set x 450

----

Saturday

Obi-Wan Black Series x 1000, Titans Return Set x130, Fortress Maximus x 400 , Discord & Fluttershy Set x 500

----

Sunday

Obi-Wan Black Series x 1000, Titans Return Set x 130, Fortress Maximus x 400, Discord & Fluttershy Set x 500

All items will be first come, first served, so you should get there early! We will operate a virtual queue, tickets will be available from as soon as the show opens.

For more information on Prices and FAQs click below...

Link says

PRICE LIST

Star Wars Obi-Wan Black Series - £44.99

Transformers Fortress Maximus - £159.99

Transformers Titans Return - £69.99

My Little Pony Discord & Fluttershy Set - £44.99

FAQ

Q: Are you taking pre-orders? I can't attend the LFCC.

A: No, we're not taking pre-orders - you can only purchase a certain exclusive at the LFCC or from our website after the LFCC.

-----

Q: Do you accept card payments at your stand?

A: Yes!

----

Q: Will you be selling the exclusives on your website after the LFCC?

A: Yes, bookmark this page >> www.a1toysexclusives.com Whatever's left over after the LFCC will be available for purchase on this link.

-----

Q: Will you be selling any of the exclusives in store?

A: No, they'll be available for purchase from our online store only.

-----

Q: Will you be getting the Jyn Erso SDCC exclusive.

A: No, we're only getting Obi-Wan.

-----

Q: Can you put a certain exclusive aside for me and I'll come get it at the LFCC?

A: No, sorry, we work on a first come, first served basis.

The VQ's (Virtual Queue) are given out at the head of each guests queue. Find Dolph's desk and the crew member at the end of it will be giving them out. The ticket will have Dolph's name on so you'll know if you've got the right one.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Showmasters actually posted on Facebook that they'd be running a VQ system for the hasbro exclusives.

Sigh. Stuff should really be cross posted. It says for anyone interested:

Remember to visit the A1 Toys stand at the London Film & Comic Con this weekend and get your hands on Hasbro convention edition exclusives!

Availability is as follows....

Friday...

Obi-Wan Black Series x 800, Titans Return Set x 130, Fortress Maximus x 350 , Discord & Fluttershy Set x 450

----

Saturday

Obi-Wan Black Series x 1000, Titans Return Set x130, Fortress Maximus x 400 , Discord & Fluttershy Set x 500

----

Sunday

Obi-Wan Black Series x 1000, Titans Return Set x 130, Fortress Maximus x 400, Discord & Fluttershy Set x 500

All items will be first come, first served, so you should get there early! We will operate a virtual queue, tickets will be available from as soon as the show opens.

For more information on Prices and FAQs click below...

Link says

PRICE LIST

Star Wars Obi-Wan Black Series - £44.99

Transformers Fortress Maximus - £159.99

Transformers Titans Return - £69.99

My Little Pony Discord & Fluttershy Set - £44.99

FAQ

Q: Are you taking pre-orders? I can't attend the LFCC.

A: No, we're not taking pre-orders - you can only purchase a certain exclusive at the LFCC or from our website after the LFCC.

-----

Q: Do you accept card payments at your stand?

A: Yes!

----

Q: Will you be selling the exclusives on your website after the LFCC?

A: Yes, bookmark this page >> www.a1toysexclusives.com Whatever's left over after the LFCC will be available for purchase on this link.

-----

Q: Will you be selling any of the exclusives in store?

A: No, they'll be available for purchase from our online store only.

-----

Q: Will you be getting the Jyn Erso SDCC exclusive.

A: No, we're only getting Obi-Wan.

-----

Q: Can you put a certain exclusive aside for me and I'll come get it at the LFCC?

A: No, sorry, we work on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you for the reply. I am guessing that I will have to go straight to the stall to get a VQ ticket.

The VQ's (Virtual Queue) are given out at the head of each guests queue. Find Dolph's desk and the crew member at the end of it will be giving them out. The ticket will have Dolph's name on so you'll know if you've got the right one.

Thanks you very much, so are there screens where the numbers are displayed on.