The BIG Game of Thrones talk thread

para50

• Moderators

The way it worked this year was Diamond, Gold, Batch 1, Batch 2 etc. I imagine this will be the way it will work again in 2016 though the mods have had no official confirmation on this as yet.

***Note - Whilst Gold Pass holders did get a priority you would still need a ticket***

Edited by StuartG2198

If more than one GoT guest is a Diamond passes, and they include the GoT talk in the price.

will you get a discount on the other guests as you could be paying for the talk more than once?

Ah bummer didn't think about that before buying the talk tickets :-/

Would I be able to get a refund if I bought a Diamond guest pass in the future that includes GOT talk?

Just as a thought, I had BP & SW diamond passes this year and only the Aliens talk was included with the SW pass though BP was part of the Aliens talk panel so I would doubt they would replicate features of a pass over different guests.

Similar with MJF and Back to the Future cast talk. CL had a diamond pass but I don't think a ticket to that talk was included in his package.

Think exclusivity between passes.

• Moderators

Why was my question on the Game of Thrones talk REMOVED???? :thumbdown:

It was a valid point, and will be asked when other Game of Thrones Diamond guest are announced :no:

It was a valid point, and will be asked when other Game of Thrones Diamond guest are announced :no:

my topic got merged while writing this post
Nothing has been removed just merged the two topics as we always do when there are more than one thread on the same topic, my apologies if merging the topics interrupted your post. Edited by StuartG2198

my topic got merged while writing this post
Nothing has been removed just merged the two topics as we always do when there are more than one thread on the same topic, my apologies if merging the topics interrupted your post.

My fault for jumping the gun :whistling::chair:

• Like 1