Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

It's all very nearly upon us!

I am going to be adding people on the FB group over the next couple of days so that if anyone gets lost or needs to get in touch they can. If you aren't on there already, my FB page is linked in my profile. Go on there and add me if you can, send me a message or poke me if you can't and I will do the rest :)

It's all very nearly upon us!

I am going to be adding people on the FB group over the next couple of days so that if anyone gets lost or needs to get in touch they can. If you aren't on there already, my FB page is linked in my profile. Go on there and add me if you can, send me a message or poke me if you can't and I will do the rest :)

Hey what's the group called on FB?

I've added all those who said they are attending on the FB event. Those on here that are coming and want to be able to contact me for more info on the day etc, link to my FB page is on my profile, or you can go through the event. Ta :)

I've added all those who said they are attending on the FB event. Those on here that are coming and want to be able to contact me for more info on the day etc, link to my FB page is on my profile, or you can go through the event. Ta :)

I may be being blind mate... but a heads up, cant see the link on your profile -

http://prntscr.com/bx9ehd

looking forward to your quiz again PenThePirate hopefuly i can team up with someone who knows about "Harry Potter" as i've awoided watching them films for years now.but i think i might get some of the other questions, if i'm not to drunk! hic! hic! :whistling:

ps:-

tried getting Vic Armstrong (greatest stuntman ever!!) to join us for a few drinks(and story's) but alas he is busy saturday night. his reply to my email

Hi JJ many thanks for the invitation unfortunately I will not be able to make it. It sounds like a fun night though, see you Sunday. Regards Vic

Thou Peter Kent (arnie's stuntman) joked with me on FB messanger to hug Vic and then kick his butt on sunday for him.

well i dare not do that he's a movie legend but maybe for punishment i could leave him a spare copy on your quiz to rack his brain over! lol

Edited by redjohn

The quiz will most likely be more of an education than a test, but looking forward to it anyway. :)

I do try and make it challenging but hopefully not too inaccessible. After all, it's a geek quiz for geeks, if it was too simple I'd get complaints lol!