Michael J Fox Autographs only available to Diamond Pass holders? What?

With only a week or so to go to LFCC, I checked out the website for the millionth time and now see that on MJF page it states:

"Autographs are only available to Diamond Pass Holders, Autograph sessions will be scheduled on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Photo sessions with Michael only take place Saturday/Sunday. Friday photo sessions mentioned in the store only include the photos of you with the Clock Face/Tombstone."

​When did they announce that Autographs are only available to Diamond Pass Holders!!!

I was looking forward to coming down for the Sunday and having a photo with MJF (pre-bought) and get an autograph separately. As is the norm with SM cons.

Nowhere did it ever mention on the diamond package, includes an in-person autograph (Autographs are only available to Diamond Pass Holders!!)

The man has Parkinsons he can't sit and sign stuff all day people should be thankful that it's included in the Diamond pass. I'm sure he wants to meet as many people as possible hence why he is doing so many photoshoots but you can't expect him to sign for everyone as well

• Like 9

I see it now.

I spent a lot of time examining the ticket page and looking at the package details.

I still think the package should have stated that autographs are only available to Diamond Pass Holders.

I assumed (wrongly) that autographs would be available to everyone.

On the MJF page it says Diamond pass £445

The start of the 2nd paragraph directly below this says quite clearly "Autographs are only available to diamond pass holders".

It really could not be made any clearer or simpler.

Well,, I'm just **** then!!!

Next time I will read EVERYTHING!!

Is there a possibility to purchase a diamond pass if SM gets them any returned/refunded due to sell out of entry tickets??

The Diamond Passes have sold out meanwhile. There's no wait list I'm afraid.

Edited by StuartG2198