LFACC Sunday Tickets - One more batch added!

When: whenever Eventbrite chooses to cooperate.

EDIT: on sale now

How many: I have no idea.

Is this the last batch?: Again, I have no idea. This was the quick fix for "help me please, panic on the forum!"

Additional edit: Weekend Tickets have also showed up back online. That was one ticket that showed up back online due to technical issues. Gremlin as I expected. Please don't ask if there will be more after all.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

But if the venue capacity had been reached, why are more tickets being released?

The capacity for Sunday hasn't been reached. Tickets go up in batches. They don't all go on sale at once

Exactly. Capacity has been reached for Saturday, but not for Sunday. YET.

Eventbrite needs stock level allocated manually. You can't add the full total of tickets right from the start. As the capacity might also need to be tweaked if additional floor space is required by let's say an extra photo shoot the tickets go up in batches. It's easier that way.

• Like 2

• Moderators

will the entry tickets be called in batches or seperate lines outside just curious

Entry tickets will simply enter in the order the queue forms, with just a single line for regular entry ticket holders.

How long does it take to get an answer from emailing the store address? I know I have a weekend ticket booked (along with 3 photoshoots and talks with Michael J Fox) but they are not showing in Eventbrite although I can see I've been charged for them. I dont want to end up in a position where it doesnt get resolved in time or they decide its easier to refund & Sunday tickets sell out.

How long does it take to get an answer from emailing the store address? I know I have a weekend ticket booked (along with 3 photoshoots and talks with Michael J Fox) but they are not showing in Eventbrite although I can see I've been charged for them. I dont want to end up in a position where it doesnt get resolved in time or they decide its easier to refund & Sunday tickets sell out.

They're VERY busy at the moment, so you need to be patient. Some people having been saying they got a response in about 3 days but it depends on how many other emails they have to get through before they get to yours.

They're VERY busy at the moment, so you need to be patient. Some people having been saying they got a response in about 3 days but it depends on how many other emails they have to get through before they get to yours.

Oh I understand and I imagine the panic over Saturday selling out hasnt helped. It's just a very tricky position to be in. I've seen someone else posting who seems to have had the same problem as me. The order has clearly gone through but no tickets generated via Eventbrite

Oh I understand and I imagine the panic over Saturday selling out hasnt helped. It's just a very tricky position to be in. I've seen someone else posting who seems to have had the same problem as me. The order has clearly gone through but no tickets generated via Eventbrite
That sucks. Unfortunately they are the only ones that can help. I'm sure it'll all be sorted by the time the show starts.