physical tickets

i have an order for paper tickets also, payment taken and everything, i have the confirmation email and everything, about 6 of my 30 phototshoots are paper, one being charles dance who i brought as soon as on sale and now sold out, i hope your not saying Showmasters wont be honouring this?

• Moderators

i have an order for paper tickets also, payment taken and everything, i have the confirmation email and everything, about 6 of my 30 phototshoots are paper, one being charles dance who i brought as soon as on sale and now sold out, i hope your not saying Showmasters wont be honouring this?

If you are still missing an order from the old store (pre-eventbrite) then I'd advise emailing the shop with details as I'd be surprised if all of these had not been mailed out some time ago.

no it's definately for this one

If you bought them a month ago through eventbrite, then they will be etickets and will be attached to the email you got when you ordered them. The only tickets that are posted now are Diamond passes. This changed quite a few months ago.

The last physical tickets I bought for LFCC were in early February (and I have received them). By April they'd switched to the Eventbrite virtual ticket system. Is your confirmation email from shop@showmastersevents.com or Eventbrite? If the former, then I suggest you contact the shop as you should have had them by now. If the latter, they should be in your email.

• Moderators

no it's definately for this one

The store that sold physical tickets for this event literally does not exist anymore and hasn't for months. The only event with physical tickets still is Sheffield, not LFCC.

As chrisrus has said, the store is all on e-tickets since February. Of course the old tickets will still be honored.

But as etmuse has said, those have all been mailed out as far as the mods know. If you are still waiting for tickets you definitely need to contact the shop right away.

It is just absolutely impossible that someone ordered physical tickets last month. The old store was closed in february.

yeah but the ticket for my entry is a physical ticket

If you only bought it a month ago and did so through Eventbrite, it can't be.

Wrong Name is correct. Anything bought through Eventbrite is an e-ticket. Or did you get a Diamond Pass? That one does not include entry though.

i bought it through showmasters and on my account with them i've got a packing slip for them

Okay, let's start all over again. Maybe I am understanding this wrong. Did you mean to say you bought your photo tickets only last month? When was the entry ticket bought?

What do you mean "you got a packing slip for them"? If you have a packing slip listing tickets that means you received a letter containing tickets. Those should be at home with you somewhere then.

Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of Showmasters Limited.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 115.50

Description: Your order at Showmasters Ltd Online Store, Contact: shop@showmastersevents.com

Merchant's cart ID: 54E73E54-6679-270B-9DD6-0A0C05EAC9FF

Authorisation Date/Time: 06/May/2015 23:19:58

WorldPay's transaction ID: 4119146432

This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of Showmasters Limited to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email Showmasters Limited at: shop@showmastersevents.com, with the transaction details listed above.

Thank you for shopping with Showmasters Limited.

When you submit your transaction for processing by WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of WorldPay's shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.worldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit WorldPay's Frequently Asked Questions at:

http://www.worldpay.com/shopper/faqs/

For further information about MasterCard SecureCode authentication and details on how you can enrol, please click the logo.

Okay, that is not a packing slip. That is a transaction confirmation from the old store. But like I said, you can't have bought LFACC entry tickets in this booking. The old LFACC store was closed on may 6. Do you have an e-mail saying "order confirmation" somewhere? That should list the tickets. Alternatively please log into your old store account and check what is listed in the order of May 6.