diamond pass MJF

Also are the exclusive prints with the pass 10x8 or bigger? Just thinking of getting everyone to sign it. Also when I bought the pass it didn't ask what T-shirt size I wanted. How do I go about adding this?

I emailed the shop with my t-shirt size and they added it to my order.

Completely forgot about the t-shirt size etc.

I placed my order for the Diamond Pass and it didn't ask for my postal address or t shirt size.

I've received my PDF tickets via email.

As I'm not sure if they actually post anything out to you, I've dropped them an email with my details along with tee size.

How come there's a second batch of diamond passes in the store now? In the announcement you impressed upon us all the absolute point that no further tickets would be made available.

Have I misunderstood?

Question

on my ticket for MJF Diamond Pass i got

I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the button on the left.

Accepted

But i've only been charged for the ticket.

is this pass valid or should i expect an email?

• Moderators

Question

on my ticket for MJF Diamond Pass i got

I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the button on the left.

Accepted

But i've only been charged for the ticket.

is this pass valid or should i expect an email?

You'll get an email. As the system currently stands (they're trying to change it to make it easier on everyone, on both sides) you have to tick the box and also click on the picture saying 'validation' to add the charge.

• Moderators

How come there's a second batch of diamond passes in the store now? In the announcement you impressed upon us all the absolute point that no further tickets would be made available.

Have I misunderstood?

The 'batch 2' tickets are not 'further' tickets, just the 2nd chunk of the tickets already on sale. Batch numbering is used for many of the tickets now to help with queue control. The store is set to automatically start selling the next batch (if one exists) when the previous batch sells out. (So if there were say 200 passes available initially, it might be that 100 of those were in batch 1, and now that they've all sold, batch 2 - ie tickets 101-200 - are now listed. Note: I do not know how many MJF passes are being sold, 200 is simply used for illustration purposes)

Have I misunderstood?

The 'batch 2' tickets are not 'further' tickets, just the 2nd chunk of the tickets already on sale. Batch numbering is used for many of the tickets now to help with queue control. The store is set to automatically start selling the next batch (if one exists) when the previous batch sells out. (So if there were say 200 passes available initially, it might be that 100 of those were in batch 1, and now that they've all sold, batch 2 - ie tickets 101-200 - are now listed. Note: I do not know how many MJF passes are being sold, 200 is simply used for illustration purposes)

Ahh, I see, thanks etmuse.

Basically, I had misunderstood then!

Hello we're a family me and my wife, we would like to buy ONE DIAMOND Fox and ONE DIAMOND LLOYD.

Can we do the cue together for the autograph of each of the guest (of course just one autograph for the both of us) ?

Can we do the photo togheter with Mr. Fox and Mr. Lloyd with One Diamond pass ?

Hello we're a family me and my wife, we would like to buy ONE DIAMOND Fox and ONE DIAMOND LLOYD.

Can we do the cue together for the autograph of each of the guest (of course just one autograph for the both of us) ?

Can we do the photo togheter with Mr. Fox and Mr. Lloyd with One Diamond pass ?

You may be able to queue together for an autograph, but I'm not sure. To have a photo with guests you each need a ticket/diamond pass so for you to both get in the same photo (taken twice) you will both need one each, not just one ticket for you both.

Hi,

This information is listed about having a Diamond Pass:

"This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase weekend entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it."

Now I can only attend on the Sunday, therefore I will get a Sunday ticket, NOT a weekend or Gold pass. Can I still use the Diamond pass or will I lose out on its features? It costs a lot so I didn't want to lose out on MJF if I didn't have a Weekend or Gold pass also? I mainly would like autograph and photo with him. I assume on Sunday there will be a timeslot for this.

Please could a member of management team confirm before I send any payment.

Thanks in advance,

Sami

Edited by SamiCetin