Upgrades now available!

Massive Events

Hello

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but...

If you paid the e-ticket verification with your original order, do you have to pay it again for your upgrade? I have a gold upgrade ticket, but kept the email from the silver purchase with the verification fee on. Is this correct?

I'll doubl check, but I don't think you'll have to pay again.

Hi!

Sorry to be a pain. What did you find when you double checked?

Sorry, I haven't heard back yet. As you noticed from this topic we're very much swamped. Some e-mails get faster replies than others.

EDIT: CONFIRMED: You do not have to pay the validation fee again for the upgrade.

You are not a queen, you are an :angel: ! Thanks very much for this.

See y'all next month!

I bought 2 silver packages, the email I got with the allocation is just addressed to me and doesn't mention the other package I bought. I assume we're both in the same group.

And do your tickets hold the names of the ticket holders?

no I was never asked for our names, they just have my name on both

I sent an email requesting upgrade about half an hour ago.... Im guess you guys are very busy at present and I certainly don't have issue with that, but I'm worried that we won't get the upgrade and that the photo shoots will sell out. (I've requested upgrade from silver to gold)

• Moderators

The only reason you won't be able to upgrade is if the package you are trying to upgrade to sells out completely before they can process your upgrade request. As posted above there are presently plenty of gold tickets left so you should be fine.

• Like 1

I sent an email requesting upgrade about half an hour ago.... Im guess you guys are very busy at present and I certainly don't have issue with that, but I'm worried that we won't get the upgrade and that the photo shoots will sell out. (I've requested upgrade from silver to gold)

Any upgrades sent in after 5 PM will be processed tomorrow.

Any upgrades sent in after 5 PM will be processed tomorrow.

Thanks for that QS.. I can stop refreshing my inbox now LOL ;)

Thankyou x girls can get to bed now although dont think they will sleep! Me neither x

Same here!! We took the gamble of going for the upgrades instead of buying the photoshoots and talks... now we've probably missed out on buying Ben's photo and the talks we wanted, so if the upgrades aren't available we're buggered! I know they said there's plenty left, but I can't help worrying how many requests they have to process in their queue. :(

I presume it's ok to upgrade for a second time ? I've just gotten a bigger than I thought bonus this month. I've already upgraded from silver to gold and would like to upgrade platinum. I am going to send off a request when I get home from work so just thought I'd double check.

I presume it's ok to upgrade for a second time ? I've just gotten a bigger than I thought bonus this month. I've already upgraded from silver to gold and would like to upgrade platinum. I am going to send off a request when I get home from work so just thought I'd double check.

As long as there's still Platinum tickets left: no problem.

And congratulations on the bonus. Just on time. ;)

As long as there's still Platinum tickets left: no problem.

And congratulations on the bonus. Just on time. ;)

Thanks QS,

Upgrade request sent. :)

Hi guys,

to all who followed my previously stated upgrade issues: I wrote an E-Mail to the ticket department and got a very friendly reply telling me that everything was fine, our upgrade had been successful and my husband and I are now proud platinum ticket holders :-) Thank goodness, I was really freaked out for a while.

Can't wait to see you all there next month :-)

• Like 2