Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

I'm going to jump on the question bandwagon . I have a platinum ticket - say a new guest is announced that is my absolute fave and they are doing both days. I would likely want a photo on both days (I prefer photos to autos). Will the platinum photo shoots be on a specific day or are am I able to buy the extra photo shoot for whichever day as the photo included with the platinum is non day specific? If they are non day specific i'd be aiming to get my photos and autos on the Sunday as Saturday is likely going to be busier so to reduce stress avoid the busier guests on the busier day :)

One of the advantages of the Platinum ticket is that it should take most of the stress out of it. All you will have to do when the schedules are released is take not of when and where you have to be for the talks and photo shoots you want to go to and you get to join the back of the queue that is there so there's a lot less waiting inn queues.

Compared to the Star Trek conventions, these prices appear over the odds...

Star Trek has numerous series, hundreds of hours of episodes and hundreds of potential actors, Sherlock has just a handful.... I would also argue there are a lot more Trek fans out there than Sherlock fans..

The prices for the two events are very comparable and do not seem justified...

It's great if you're a massive Sherlock fan and are happy to pay the prices, but I fear the more casual fans will be put off and ticket sales for this event are not going to support lots of guests being announced..

I hope the event sells well and goes well as it's great to get a chance to meet these stars... but it's too steep for me (and I spend a lot on conventions)...

• Like 1

One of the advantages of the Platinum ticket is that it should take most of the stress out of it. All you will have to do when the schedules are released is take not of when and where you have to be for the talks and photo shoots you want to go to and you get to join the back of the queue that is there so there's a lot less waiting inn queues.

Thanks for that it's really just confirmation that the photo shoots that come with the package are not day specific so If I buy a second shoot with anyone I would be able to do different days

Would be really grateful if you would help - I am planning to buy two gold tickets for my children and I am uncertain about which one to buy for me. To help would you please confirm:

1. If I bought a weekend ticket can I join my children in their queue for photos (I understand they would get a photo with all the guests) as wouldn't want to leave them

2. If I opt for gold ticket myself can I let my children have my photo opportunity instead of me (it would mean far more to them than me!)

Many thanks....

Would be really grateful if you would help - I am planning to buy two gold tickets for my children and I am uncertain about which one to buy for me. To help would you please confirm:

1. If I bought a weekend ticket can I join my children in their queue for photos (I understand they would get a photo with all the guests) as wouldn't want to leave them

2. If I opt for gold ticket myself can I let my children have my photo opportunity instead of me (it would mean far more to them than me!)

Many thanks....

How old are your children?

Regarding 2. and all other new questions I need to check, sorry. You're getting too specific. :lol:

Many thanks....

How old are your children?

Regarding 2. and all other new questions I need to check, sorry. You're getting too specific. :lol:

Hi, my youngest is 11 and would be concerned about leaving him (trust me!). I thought I could queue with them and then stand aside when it was their turn for photos. Having not been to an event like this before I don't know the set up.

Sorry for being specific, but obviously Gold tickets are expensive and I would prefer to know the answer before I commit to buying. Your patience (and responses) are however appreciated. Thank you.

• Like 1

For the life of me I can't find who asked about the pre-assigned autographs, so forgive me if I reply without quote.

You'll find out about your pre-assigned autographs on the day, they are in your reg pack. Autographs won't be sold in advance, so you can still decide which extras you want to buy should you need/want any.

I'm going to jump on the question bandwagon . I have a platinum ticket - say a new guest is announced that is my absolute fave and they are doing both days. I would likely want a photo on both days (I prefer photos to autos). Will the platinum photo shoots be on a specific day or are am I able to buy the extra photo shoot for whichever day as the photo included with the platinum is non day specific? If they are non day specific i'd be aiming to get my photos and autos on the Sunday as Saturday is likely going to be busier so to reduce stress avoid the busier guests on the busier day :)

You can buy extra tickets and with Platinum you'd get priorities both days. Regarding specific day assignments I have to get back to you.

Many thanks....

Yes, you can stay in line with them to a certain point but you won't be able to go in the photo room with them, you'd have to wait at the exit. They'll really be out of your sight only for a couple of minutes.

Sorry, but the photos coming with the packages can't be transferred. Also just to confirm (you seem to be aware of this as you say you plan to buy two Gold Tickets, so this is for other attendees mainly): each person on the photo will need a photo ticket.

And please don't apologize for asking questions, that's what we're here for. :smile: It's just so many very specific ones at the moment, it takes a while to compile all answers.

• Like 1

For the life of me I can't find who asked about the pre-assigned autographs, so forgive me if I reply without quote.

You'll find out about your pre-assigned autographs on the day, they are in your reg pack. Autographs won't be sold in advance, so you can still decide which extras you want to buy should you need/want any.

You can buy extra tickets and with Platinum you'd get priorities both days. Regarding specific day assignments I have to get back to you.

Many thanks....

Yes, you can stay in line with them to a certain point but you won't be able to go in the photo room with them, you'd have to wait at the exit. They'll really be out of your sight only for a couple of minutes.

Sorry, but the photos coming with the packages can't be transferred. Also just to confirm (you seem to be aware of this as you say you plan to buy two Gold Tickets, so this is for other attendees mainly): each person on the photo will need a photo ticket.

And please don't apologize for asking questions, that's what we're here for. :smile: It's just so many very specific ones at the moment, it takes a while to compile all answers.

Regarding photoshoots, and sorry if it's been asked before, if the person who is attending with me has a Gold ticket and I want to take a group photo with him, as long as I pay for a photo ticket we'll be able to do it, right? I also have a Gold ticket but I want to take my photo and then the other one as a complement.

And, by the way, do you know yet when we will receive the email with the instructions to pay for the eticket validation?

Thank you for all your help, and for bearing with us!!!

Regarding photoshoots, and sorry if it's been asked before, if the person who is attending with me has a Gold ticket and I want to take a group photo with him, as long as I pay for a photo ticket we'll be able to do it, right? I also have a Gold ticket but I want to take my photo and then the other one as a complement.

And, by the way, do you know yet when we will receive the email with the instructions to pay for the eticket validation?

Just to clarify: so you're thinking one solo (with your gold), your friend with gold and you with extra ticket in second shot? Yes, that's possible. If they want a solo picture too though they'll require an extra ticket.

Sorry, I don't have more info on the eticket validation than what TooTall has posted. I only know it should be sent within the next couple of days.

Just to clarify: so you're thinking one solo (with your gold), your friend with gold and you with extra ticket in second shot? Yes, that's possible. If they want a solo picture too though they'll require an extra ticket.

Sorry, I don't have more info on the eticket validation than what TooTall has posted. I only know it should be sent within the next couple of days.

Thank you!!!! That's it!! Awesome!

Compared to the Star Trek conventions, these prices appear over the odds...

Star Trek has numerous series, hundreds of hours of episodes and hundreds of potential actors, Sherlock has just a handful.... I would also argue there are a lot more Trek fans out there than Sherlock fans..

The prices for the two events are very comparable and do not seem justified...

It's great if you're a massive Sherlock fan and are happy to pay the prices, but I fear the more casual fans will be put off and ticket sales for this event are not going to support lots of guests being announced..

I hope the event sells well and goes well as it's great to get a chance to meet these stars... but it's too steep for me (and I spend a lot on conventions)...

To be fair, although the prices are the same, which I was pretty much expecting, it does seem like you are getting more for your money at this event. I don't think the £300 ticket at DST for example included any photo shoots and only a smaller selection of talks etc.

I guess the reality is although the guest list can't be as extensive at this event, the reality is they have got one of the most in demand actors in the world to appear at it. I can't think of too many times in the past where Showmasters have had someone announced for one of their events who has a current nomination for Best Actor at the Oscars.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I agree, if we are lucky enough to get 10/12 guests I think the Platinum package will be really good value.

How many guests will there be?

There will be around 12-15 guests, with more added if ticket sales go well.

Is there any way we could know the rough times for photoshoots BEFORE we buy tickets for them? I.e the slot for that guest is 9-11 on the Saturday or 3-5 on sunday - that kind of thing. If not, when are we likely to get that information?

Also will we need a entry ticket purchased beforehand in order to buy? Or can I buy a photo ticket then immediately get the corresponding day ticket afterwards?

Thank you so much for answering all our questions!

• Showmasters Admin

Is there any way we could know the rough times for photoshoots BEFORE we buy tickets for them? I.e the slot for that guest is 9-11 on the Saturday or 3-5 on sunday - that kind of thing. If not, when are we likely to get that information?

Also will we need a entry ticket purchased beforehand in order to buy? Or can I buy a photo ticket then immediately get the corresponding day ticket afterwards?

In theory you can buy a photo shoot first, but you do run the risk of the entry tickets selling out and then your photo shoot ticket isn't valid.

In theory you can buy a photo shoot first, but you do run the risk of the entry tickets selling out and then your photo shoot ticket isn't valid.

Thanks! Any idea on information about the timings? I need to be out of London by 5 on the Saturday - I'd like to reduce the risk of missing my the photos.

• Showmasters Admin

Just a query about tickets for children - are there any discounts for event packages or are the children discounts only available on the day/weekend passes. Thanks

Only on day and weekend tickets I'm afraid as the packages have the same value for children as they do for an adult.

Just a query about tickets for children - are there any discounts for event packages or are the children discounts only available on the day/weekend passes. Thanks

No, sorry. No child discounts on event packages.

Thanks! Any idea on information about the timings? I need to be out of London by 5 on the Saturday - I'd like to reduce the risk of missing my the photos.

Much too early for a timetable, sorry. The event is open until 6 on the Saturday, so it's really not impossible there's photoshoots after 5.

• Showmasters Admin

Usually we don't have a full schedule until around a week before the show due to the fact guests can be added up until the last minute. This may be different for this event as we intend to have the full guest line up confirmed by the end of this month, but at this time I have no confirmation of when the schedule for this event will be finalised and made public.