I'm/We're going to LFCC(w) and coming from...

SUNNY SOUTHEND ON SEA! (Please know that I pronounce Southend with a TH whereas many pronounce it with a FF as in Saffend)

Thats right, Southend on Sea- I'm not even going to bother to big it up cos its already obvious how frikkin awesome it is, and why?

* Longest pleasure pier in the world.

* Helen Mirren was brought up down here.

Need I go on?

• Like 1

SUNNY SOUTHEND ON SEA! (Please know that I pronounce Southend with a TH whereas many pronounce it with a FF as in Saffend)

Thats right, Southend on Sea- I'm not even going to bother to big it up cos its already obvious how frikkin awesome it is, and why?

Need I go on?

*Cough cough* Sussex rules Essex drools ;)

Need I go on?

Essex wins- Sussex sinks! YA BOO SUCKS TO THAT! :)

Need I go on?

I pity you ;)

Ta,

Che-Snake ;)

Need I go on?

Come at me bro! :lol::D aha I joke I joke

Need I go on?

yes the place is awesome...Peter Pan's Playground AKA Adventure Island, Chinnerys etc lol Love the place!

Need I go on?

I pity you ;)

Ta,

Che-Snake ;)

I don't need no fity, pool.

Need I go on?

Come at me bro! :lol::D aha I joke I joke

Oh, but what if one does, because it will be with a Cup of Tea and cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off, what what what.

Need I go on?

yes the place is awesome...Peter Pan's Playground AKA Adventure Island, Chinnerys etc lol Love the place!

LETS NOT FORGET that three years ago #EastEnders was filmed in Adventure Island. Yet ANOTHER reason to prove just how fantastically wonderful Southend is.