I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think we should make a spoof vid of it ^_^

I'll paint you black, then you can wear a fat suit, and start jiggling your boobs around to the music while I sing and point at you every time the Supermassive Black Whooooooore bit comes around :P

I hate people that drive at 40 mph EVERYWHERE!!! Whether the speed limit is 60 or 30 they drive at 40!! AHHHHHH!

I feel better now, Thanks.

Dont try driving around by me...

I love the roads round by me, if you wanted to learn tot rally, then drive them at night, you have 90 degree turns, up hils followed by a sharp right followed by a sharp left.. You have hairpin bends, which should be taken in 2nd gear, you have potholes to avoid, you have humps, to allow air time. Its soooooooo much fun, then wait til night and do it again..

Its easy to get carried away with the speed along these roads.. 60mph, is about 50% too slow for what I need along some of them, (tho I can see the sense)..

But I hate it when you have the drivers that dont like doing 40 or 50 round some of these bends and end up doing 20mph.. I have to wait till a stretch of road, 400yards long, with 2 humps, and a blind bend to the left at the bottom, before I can overtake, and it scares me..

-------

Still on driving, I hate that roundabout V6 H3 in MK.. I nearly planted my mums car in their the other day too, and for no apparent reason.. Was taking the first left and the tyres didnt like it, and nearly went straight on.. Urgh, stupid yaris, not meant for this..

A

In the current heatwave, I hate driving in my BLACK car which has NO sunroof and NO AIRCON.

PHEW!!!! It's hotter than hot. It hurts to touch the steering wheel!

Also, I HATE football. I have NO interest in it at all.

I hate people that drive at 40 mph EVERYWHERE!!! Whether the speed limit is 60 or 30 they drive at 40!! AHHHHHH!

I feel better now, Thanks.

That is actually the most annoying thing ever. I think i've said that in here before at some point actually. Bastards.

Oh, and Alx pretending that country roads are rally courses at night is retarded for lots of reasons

1. you aint a rally driver

2. it's not a rally course

3. you haven't been driving long enough to call yourself an experienced driver

4. you dont have a rally spec car

5. on country roads ya get lots of things coming out at ya, wether its animals, farm vehicles, joggers, anything.

dont get me wrong, do as i say, not as i do, i'm not the slowest driver but still, comin on here and making out it's a cool thing to do is just fukin stupid

But you're not.

I hate the amount of insects that come out when it's hot!

i hate the amount of insects stuck to the front of my car

i hate the amount of insects stuck to the front of my car

Is your car perhaps in insect magnet? ;)

Any chance you could drive around my estate & collect 'em all so they'll stop landing on me at bus stops :chair:

I actually think it is... it used to be silver

But black is a pain in the ass to wash in this heat :chair:

A

But you'll only be washing the windows to get rid of the bugs. Either that or you'll be washing the car regardless. Besides don't most people live where there's a hose pipe ban so shouldn't be washing their cars anyway. ;)

But black is a pain in the ass to wash in this heat :P

A

But you'll only be washing the windows to get rid of the bugs. Either that or you'll be washing the car regardless. Besides don't most people live where there's a hose pipe ban so shouldn't be washing their cars anyway. :P

Yeh my carwashing company is suffering.. I have been doing this for 8 years now.. and I think this summer will be the end of me.. If I survive this heat, nearly passed out at school, coz of heat :(

A