guest cancellation - Sherilyn Fenn

She was the only reason I was coming to the convention. You said photoshoot tickets will be automatically be refunded but how do I get a refund for my actual ticket?

Sorry, but entry tickets are not being refunded based on one guest cancelling. You bought a ticket to the event. Tickets are only refunded if they are guest specific - so talks and photosessions.

She was the only reason I was coming to the convention. You said photoshoot tickets will be automatically be refunded but how do I get a refund for my actual ticket?

You can't. Entrance ticket sales are non-refundable.

More great customer service from Showmasters I see...

It's usual policy for such events. You don't have to buy the ticket in advance, if I was only going for one guest (particularly one who won't be mega-busy) then I would hold on and pay on the day just in case they cancelled.

It's usual policy for such events. You don't have to buy the ticket in advance, if I was only going for one guest (particularly one who won't be mega-busy) then I would hold on and pay on the day just in case they cancelled.

unfortunately i'm travelling from sheffield and back in one day and have to pre-book transport etc. The bus barely arrives in time so buying on the day isnt really an option as i wouldnt get in the con until far too late and then have to leave probably before my VT number has been called to get transport home. Am just glad i havent booked a hotel this time. At least i'll get my photo shoot money back i guess...

unfortunately i'm travelling from sheffield and back in one day and have to pre-book transport etc. The bus barely arrives in time so buying on the day isnt really an option as i wouldnt get in the con until far too late and then have to leave probably before my VT number has been called to get transport home. Am just glad i havent booked a hotel this time. At least i'll get my photo shoot money back i guess...

She's a nice guest, but I doubt she would have been that busy that you would have missed out. I do feel for you though, as it is always annoying when your favourite guest isn't coming. Does happen quite a lot though, and thus it's a big risk spending a lot of money just to see one guest.

Disappointing, but it always can potentially happen.

Spent a bit of time last night getting some great images for Sherilyn to sign, but at least I have them for next time when hopefully she can be re-scheduled.

Hey all,

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully she'll be over soon.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Absolutely devastated. I was really looking forward to meeting Sherilyn this evening. Walked around the venue about 4 or 5 times and was eventually told

Sherilyn was no longer attending. Please, please, please book Sherilyn for any future events when she becomes available. Wishing Sherilyn the best!