LFCC Programme Prizedraw

I think they'll be on Sale on all days and giveaway talk is on Sunday so I guess inly those attending on Sunday can win things but hope thats not true as im not attending Sunday.

that would be a bit unfair :/

Im attending Saturday but that makes it feel like unless your going Sunday you cannot win

I think they'll be on Sale on all days and giveaway talk is on Sunday so I guess inly those attending on Sunday can win things but hope thats not true as im not attending Sunday.

Im attending Saturday but that makes it feel like unless your going Sunday you cannot win

I read the whole thing as it being you can win things each day of the event......

Edited by maegurwen

I read the whole thing as it being you can win things each day of the event......

That was my understanding too:

"First each program will be uniquely numbered and this number will be what we are going to use throughout the weekend to give away some amazing prizes and opportunities for you all to win.

We have lots and lots of goodies of you to win and each day we will put up signs with the winning numbers and if they match your program number its yours."

&

"...we are going to give away 100s of items over the 3 days."

Still 5 days to go before the event, sure we're going to get clarification before the event and how it ties into the freebie talk.

• Like 1

No one seemed to know anything about this today when I was there. I bought my programme and asked where the winning numbers would be put up - was told there was nothing happening tonight and to check again tomorrow but they weren't sure!

Anyone else get a confirmed answer? Thanks..

I got mine while I was stood in line waiting for the doors to open yesterday. Gave me something to read while I was waiting. No map or events list or anything inside it though. It's more a related souvenir magazine than a programme. Nobody knew anything about the prizes or the announcement board when I asked around yesterday either. Maybe it is just on Sunday.