Photoshoot Preparations

I have a photoshoot with David Wenham booked so I will probably come dressed as Eowyn (so it will be Faramir and Eowyn)!

Other than that I think just make sure you wash your hair the previous day so it looks nice, and possibly wear a nerdy T-shirt! I don't think there's any need to try and lose weight just for a photoshoot; you are how you are, if you try to lose weight do it for yourself so you will be healthy, not for a single photoshoot.

I have a photoshoot with David Wenham booked so I will probably come dressed as Eowyn (so it will be Faramir and Eowyn)!

Other than that I think just make sure you wash your hair the previous day so it looks nice, and possibly wear a nerdy T-shirt! I don't think there's any need to try and lose weight just for a photoshoot; you are how you are, if you try to lose weight do it for yourself so you will be healthy, not for a single photoshoot.

Yeah your absolutely right, but my weight is always going up and down, so it helps to set myself these little targets!

I just turn up and smile, I do so many I don't have time to make sure I am perfect, I usually brush my hair which doesn't always work as a certain guest usually messes my hair for the shoot.

Its not only us that change so I don't think about not showing my photos, but for me its about that moment not looking perfect