New for this years LFCC a way to win some really cool items

• Showmasters Admin

Each day there will be some really cool stuff to win lots of items and some really big cool stuff also , then if no one comes up for their prize it will be put back in for the next day's prizes

there is going to be lots of stuff I promise

see you all soon not long now

jason

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 3

Wicked idea. I'll be getting mine, though I never win anything so I'll most likely just have to enjoy the pages.

It could happen, I enter loads of competitions, and win very few, but have won some really cool stuff over the years. It's at random, so why not you? Good luck! :coolthumb:

• Like 1

Wicked idea. I'll be getting mine, though I never win anything so I'll most likely just have to enjoy the pages.

It could happen, I enter loads of competitions, and win very few, but have won some really cool stuff over the years. It's at random, so why not you? Good luck! :coolthumb:

well yeah... it could... but I know it won't :P

• Like 1

I'm just gonna use positive looking emoticons at you till you become optimistic :YAHOO: <--like that one!

• Like 2

I'm just gonna use positive looking emoticons at you till you become optimistic :YAHOO: <--like that one!

You might have your work cut out boyo! lol

• Like 1

No way, man. By the time I'm done, you'll be like charlie bucket clutching his wonka bar thinking big thoughts :D

• Like 1

No way, man. By the time I'm done, you'll be like charlie bucket clutching his wonka bar thinking big thoughts :D

hahah that just made me laugh out loud!! if I do win.... I have you to thank! :P

But I won't.

Is there a certain time you have to collect your prize by or is it a case that as long as you collect it by the end of the day then it's fine?

I'm just remembering that Jason said the majority of people are only there for a couple of hours a day and this year people will be in different halls etc.

Maybe post the winning numbers in a topic on here as well so people can check them whilst out and about

Edited by Gordon The Gopher
  • Like 1

Well I don't think I'd win...I'm even doubtful there would be any programs left by time I got there. ;)

Well I don't think I'd win...I'm even doubtful there would be any programs left by time I got there. ;)

Oh no - what time are you planning on getting there?

9am on the saturday.

9am on the saturday.

I reckon you'll be alright. I'm sure they'll set aside copies for each day as opposed to giving then all away on the Friday? I hope lol.

9am on the saturday.

I reckon you'll be alright. I'm sure they'll set aside copies for each day as opposed to giving then all away on the Friday? I hope lol.

That would make sense :)

• Like 1

9am on the saturday.

Nope - I'm getting there on Friday and buying them all. Will sell them for £10 - gotta pay for the show some how.

• Like 1

9am on the saturday.

Nope - I'm getting there on Friday and buying them all. Will sell them for £10 - gotta pay for the show some how.

I'LL GIVE YA £9.96!!!

hahah that just made me laugh out loud!! if I do win.... I have you to thank! :P

But I won't.

Won't win or won't thank me? :saiyan: lol

• Like 1

Is there a certain time you have to collect your prize by or is it a case that as long as you collect it by the end of the day then it's fine?

I'm just remembering that Jason said the majority of people are only there for a couple of hours a day and this year people will be in different halls etc.

Maybe post the winning numbers in a topic on here as well so people can check them whilst out and about

That is a great idea