MOVIE SCREENINGS and GUEST TALKS:

Guest linka

hi chaps

can't find any information on MOVIE SCREENINGS and GUEST TALKS:

it time to start planning which days to attend

so any chance of the information on screening and guest talks

cheers

What info is on the main site is referring to C4. As far as I know there are not any though I do hear people babbling on about it. I just sit her going "You fools."

Lol....but that is just me.....it'll be like last year...first come first serve...fingers poised over the redial button lol

What info is on the main site is referring to C4. As far as I know there are not any though I do hear people babbling on about it. I just sit her going "You fools."

Lol....but that is just me.....it'll be like last year...first come first serve...fingers poised over the redial button lol

lol!!!! :lol::yoda::lol:

When they opened the lines for the LFCC talk tickets I rang up straight away but they said they werent ready yet, they told me to ring back in 5 minutes. I rang back a minute later and didnt get back in touch for another 45 minutes! :rolleyes:

well i want to know too.

i mean c5 is in two weeks. i need to know so i can plan it in my schedule and budget.

i think it will be lotr/star trek and star wars talks. if there are any

and what's the deal with the lotr make-up demonstration?

well if they show a movie screening i don't hope it's episode 1 or 2. they sucked. get the old star wars trilogy. i would love to see that one on the big screen again.

*carries on sitting going you fools*

maybe the talks thing is a carry over from the C4 advertising and all they have changed is the guest names and number of collectormania.....

Just a thought, ya know...seeing as the talks page still has C4 written on it....

*carries on sitting going you fools*

maybe the talks thing is a carry over from the C4 advertising and all they have changed is the guest names and number of collectormania.....

Just a thought, ya know...seeing as the talks page still has C4 written on it....

maybe it is but then sm's can say it's a mistake.but they don't anwser..........

The SM's won't answer as they are away at the NEC. Even if they did book the cinema months ago, there is still a lot that goes into organising a talk. Things like equipment, security and I am sure there are lots of other things too.

Give the guys a chance, they are all very busy, certainly with the lead up to C5, I am sure they will let you know asap. Maybe if there are any talks then the tickets will be on sale actually at C5, who can tell.

• Moderators

Even if they are waiting for LOTR guests, I doubt it's cuz of them ... the talks r always announced without telling u what LOTR guests r gonna be at each one, so it wudnt stop them announcing them :wub:

Even if they are waiting for LOTR guests, I doubt it's cuz of them ... the talks r always announced without telling u what LOTR guests r gonna be at each one, so it wudnt stop them announcing them :P

True!

But maybe they are waiting to see whether it is worth having more than one LOTR talk! If no more LOTR people are announced SM might decide on just one talk or something!

Who knows!

As I said, we can only wait and find out! Speculation speculation LOL :wub:

Well, I'm hoping that the talks will be announced soon, but at least if I miss the announcement there's a good chance I can buy the tickets second hand from someone at the show itself. I sold one myself last time, though that turned into a huge mess because the person eventually did show up. :lol:

~fadagaski~

if you ask me... which i hope your not.. (sorry couldnt resist!) ... showmasters are leaving things to the very annoying last minute. i appreciate that they have sooo much to do... and i am in know way getting at them... but...

i just wish i knew what the hell was going on! i feel so much in the dark and it sucks!

i'm over that stage. i don't care anymore.

i will go to c5 and meet the actors i want,visit the musical the lion king, make some efforts to bowl and hopefully meet lots of interesting peeps over there.

i can't wait.

They probably won't announce the talks untill 1 certain date.. It might be easier for them if they announce all the talks at the same time.. because if Star Wars Talks/Screenings tickets go on sale.. LOTR fans & other genre of fans will want tickets for LOTR talks/screenings.. So maybe they're trying to finalise it all.. we have to be patient *breathes, be patient, be patient* Eeeek..! Can't wait till C5 :yoda:

FG x X x